Call Me Secret Admirer

Hey

Sorry, who's this? I lost all my numbers and I must not have added you back.

Come on, Lucy, you know you haven't lost no contacts...you were always a terrible liar

Then who is this? I don't give my number out to everyone and everyone has to ask me before they send off my number.

Because it's rude and an invasion of privacy if they do?

Exactly!

Alright, you did mention that before. Now, I have a game for you, Lucy.

Stop talking so creepy! It's creeping me out.

Okay 😂 So, I will tell you who I am...

But? There has to be a but 🙄

Oh sweet Lucy! Of course there is. I will tell you who I am in one week- at the end of the year when you throw your hat up at graduation. How does that sound?

Okay...What do you want from me then? 😒

Slow down sunshine, not so fast.

Really? You have to call me sunshine?  😠

You light up my world, Lucy Donovan 😍Simple.

Just state your deal. If you know me as well as you say you do, then you would know how much I hate deals.

Hey, I never said I know you that well but if I am being honest, I know you better than you know yourself. But my deal is that you have to talk to me everyday for the next one week and I mean everyday. And I want you to be honest, and trust me Donovan, I know when you're lying even if it is over the screen. How does that sound?

Sounds like a lot of work

Well I have to keep you busy, right? Otherwise you would stuff your face in with those chocolate biscuits, dropping crumbs on your bed and getting fat. I'm saving you, sunshine.

Fuck you person I don't know.

Deal or no deal?

Deal.

Knew you wouldn't pass a chance to know what was going on and who I am. Control freak- that's what my sunshine is.

Fuck off! Now what do I call you?

You can call me your secret admirer sunshine.

///Hey guys! Lovely to see you all again. I hope you are all well and happy. I have started a new story as you can see. It's something new so I hope you do enjoy it.

Btw, if you haven't already guessed, normal is the secret admirer and the italics and the bold is Lucinda.