Wish Completed.

CHAPTER ONE

    Mrs. John (Bella's mother) pick up her purse from the table and shut the door while saying:
"I am going for some shopping. Take care."

Bella was baking cake in the kitchen and said:
"Okay mom. Don't you worry."

She went to her dad and gave him the cake to taste it. Her dad appreciate it for her hard work because she is just sixteen and baked the cake herself. She is the like a princess to her parents they never let her to do work alone.

After this she feel tired and went for the hot shower. She opened the shower and picked her favourite shampoo which has smell like strawberry fruit.

She loves to play with the lather of shampoo. When she was done with the shampoo.

She cleaned it with Cold water because hot water is not good for the hair. Then she applied the conditioner of the same shampoo and tied her hair in a bun.

She started to wash her body with body wash which has fragrance like rose flower. She picked up the loofa from the shelf which is near the basin. Put some body wash over it and started to apply it on her body.

After five minutes of rubbing, she remembered that *she forgot to wash the conditioner which she applied in her hair for about eight minutes.* She hurriedly washed off all the conditioner and sighs.

She came out from the washroom after 5 minutes sittings in the bath tub.

She covered herself with a short towel which was only knee length covering her breast to her lap.

She was deciding what to wear for the night party suddenly her mother knocked the door and told her that
"she brought up a new dress for her as a present."

She hurriedly wore a pink long silk gown which was covering her full legs and has full length sleeves and opened the door.

Bella's POV

Praying to the God. She Said:
"I don't know what to wear. I don't have a good dress for the night party."

And then I heard my mother's voice and her words really made my day.
She was saying that
" I brought up a new dress for you as a present."

I became super happy. I changed my clothes to my long pinky silk gown which is my favourite one my sister who is married now gifted me this beautiful gown.

I opened the door and hugged my mother in happiness. And hugged me back. By seeing my smily face a big smile came to her face.

I think she knows that don't have any good dress to wear but i didn't tell her yet that i am going to a party tonight. But whatever i am very happy.

Mrs. John's POV

By her excitement of Bella, i became to know that some thing is special for her today and she is going some where today. She have not told me yet but i can understand everything about her by just seeing her face.

Her smile is the only thing is love this much that i can do anything for her. Her brightest smile made my day when she was checking the dress.

It fits her so much that it looks like some one only made this for her.

Bella's POV

The dress is pretty awesome. Its fits me so much to be very honest and i am happy for that. I thanked my mother for the beautiful dress. I told my mother that i have to get ready for the party. She kissed me and left the room.

I dried my hair and started applying some make-up on my face. I continued it with a golden eyeshadow and nude pink lipstick which i love and put some mascara and winked eye liner and i am done my make-up with a touch of shimmer.

My hair are pretty dried. I started thinking what to do my hairs. I picked up my curler and started to curl my hair. I finished my look of the hair with loose curls which look pretty on my face.

I wore my dress. I look at the mirror for my glance. I think i am satisfied with my look. I went down to the stairs and tell my parents that i going with my friend maria in a party.

I left the home. Maria was standing right there in front of my house. Maria was looking damn pretty in the short fork. I told maria that she is looking very pretty. She also told me i am slaying today. She really likes my loose curls. Maria is my dearest friend i never go anywhere without here. Not at all.

After the drive of half an hour, we reached the club. I met my friends. Ethan, Hailey, Jim and della and the Party Begins!

Written by: Noor Tahir

Hey friends!

   So my first chapter is finished. I hope you like it. For the story what happened next.. Stay tuned!!