Chapter 12

OLIVIA POV:

I woke up on the couch, I must have fallen asleep I rolled over on my back and got the remote and turned on the tv Austin and Ally was on, I cant stand even seeing Ross on the tv so I changed it to American Horror Story. I'm team Tate, he's so cute and I just love him okay? I got up and went to get some popcorn before I watch a very long marathon so I don't haft to get off the couch. I was missing Ross so much...that I didn't know what to do. I wish he would call me...and I hate that I'm here and my mom just got back from jail, and she hates me...greatt. I checked my phone and no messages from him, so I just decided to fall asleep.

ROSS POV:

I was missing my baby girl soo much, that I didn't know what to do....I was basically freaking out. Everyone was giving me crap about it. Rocky came by and said hey, and kept walking...not even noticing I looked crushed and sad. Riker then came back and sat down next to me on the middle bunk and looked at me. "Ross I know it hurts now buddy, but it'll be okay in the end, I promise! Don't worry you'll get to see her soon don't worry." I thought about it...and said, "I know but I miss her a lot Riker....." As tears started forming in my eyes, but I had to be strong for Olivia. "I know it does buddy, I know." Riker said as he got up and walked to the little writing sessions we have and started writing a new song I guess. It was while until we got to are next venue, so I decided to call Olivia. ~phone ringing~ "Hello?" she mumbles, "

"Oh baby did I wake you up? I'm sorry...ill let you sleep" I said.

"Wait Ross...I miss you soo much...I want you to be here right now, I need you."

"Ik, ik...ill drive the car back somehow and bring you on the bus, then you'll haft to stay!"

"Okay, when you coming to get me?"

"um around 11, ill see you then babe"

"Okay bye" she hung up and I started packing my stuff trying to get nobody to notice...but then Riker came by and said, "What are you doing Ross..?"

"Um nothing....Riker..."

"Then why are you packing a bag of stuff?"

"Um because...I need to go somewhere...." I said...

"Ross...he said...I know you miss Olivia, and your probably going to go pick her up in dads car, but you cant, I cant let you go.." He said with his arms crossed.

It sounds like he knows from expierence...hmm ill haft to ask him about it later when I get back. and so I looked and Riker and said, "Yes I am, Riker...you cant stop me" And I started to run out the door until Riker grabbed my arm and pulled me back.... "RIKER LET ME FUCKING GO" I said getting pissed off...he let go and I got in the car hoping nobody noticed...I got in and started driving...ahh I'm  so exited to see my baby soon, and bring her on tour with us, I thought and I got onto the main highway.