Pokemon

I looked out of my cage at the pokemon lab. Little did i know there were trainers outside. I didn't know how to react,if anything i was scared. I looked over to my friends, they had a plan. I blowed it off and went to sleep. I awoke to the sound of silence I looked over and it see all of my friends were gone their cages open. when i looked over at mine it was open with a note. It said, " hi Fern please meet us at the front door of the lab, i have no idea whats going on anyway please come we will be their until you come your friend skylar." I jumped out of my cage with a shiver, what had happened the cages are never open. When i got to the front door i saw that my friends were there they hugged me, they said that we need to get out of the lab. I didn't know how to feel about this plan,but anythings better then being alone. Skylar looked at me and said,"please go we need you." I nodded and we followed the way the rest of our friends were going.

Hi there this is not over yet watch out for updates. Bye!

Fern looked at Hot stuff who was leading. We call her Hot stuff because shes a fire type eevee or to be exact Flaron. "this is going to be a long trip i said under my breath.

Skylar's point of view

As we walked i felt rain drops falling onto my shoulders. I looked at my ribbons and they were soaked with rain water. "Uhhhh" Fern looked at me and i couldnt help but notice her facial expression its wasnt sad nor happy. Her face turned away from me,The rain began to pour. I thougnt to myself "maybe this wasnt a good idea. I saw Darkstar sitting down, Darkstar! get up you can't rest!" "but im tired." I looked up at Fern and said,"what are we gonna do?" she replied with a shrug. Uh i hate those types of answers. an hour passed i was getting worried are we ever going to find shelter? Fern padded to hot stuff and asked if we could take a break, she said no. Then we came up to a big white house and we all looked at each other, even Fern looked at me with a grin we were safe!

Ferns point of view

I didn't feel comfortable lying to my friend,but i think what everybody to be worried. I looked around the house it was dark and creepy. I looked at skylar she was talking to hot stuff who seemed happy that she was there. Hot stuff walked over to the door,her tail full if flames.Skylar looked at me knowing something was wrong,"whats wrong?" nothing i said. She knew i was lying,but i couldn't tell her the truth. I left the room and crept upstairs the floor creaked. I wanted to turn around but couldn't leave it was like i was pulled up the stairs. When i got to the top i screamed and fainted.

Hot stuffs point of view

I knew something was wrong when i heard fern screaming, i ran up the stairs and what i saw was despicable. A trainer that works at the lab was experimenting on an umbreon. When we walked in the room he ran away. Fern went over to the umbreon and asked her what her name was she replied Blaze. "Okay." Fern said "wanna join us?" Skylar pitched in. "Sure." Blaze said nervously. To be honest i don't really like her or trust her.