Road to recover part 1

"Isabella we found this in your locker do you know what this is " the vise principal ask .
"It's a water bottle , does the questions get harder " I ask .
"And can you do that , check my locker " I add .
"This isn't water " she ignores me and shows the bottle to my mom so she can smell it .
My mom looks at me disappointed.
" I swear , that's not mine " I lie .
"Well I'm going to need you to blow on this " she says handing me a drug test thingy .
"In not doing this , I know my rights "
She grabs a folder and reads .
"Student that is suspected of bringing or drinking alcohol on school premises must take a drug test to confirm "

My mom nods for me to take it but I'm hesitant knowing one small blow is going to reveal my secret .

I take the blue circle and bring it to my lips . I slightly blow on it and the vise principal miss Ashley's phone starts to ding .

My mom gasp at me and looks disappointed as the phone shows I do I fact have alcohol in my system .

"The punishment for having alcohol on school premises is expulsion " miss Ashley sighs.

"Isn't there anything we can do " my mom ask .

There's a moment of silence until miss Ashley speaks .

"24hours of detox and 90 days in a sober house " she explained.

"I'm not going to rehab " I raised my voice .

"It's not rehab " she says calmly .

"The closest sober house is 40 miles away . But , there's an adult sober house just a couple miles away and with a parents consent Bella can come to school by day and live there by night until her 90 days are up " miss Ashley says .

"If you think I'm gonna go there your out of your dam mind " I say calmly but she just laughs at that .

"She'll go " the words slip from my mom's mouth and she looks at me warningly .