Masquerade

Draco Malfoy was dancing with a beautiful girl who was wearing a Slytherin green dress with a matching mask. She had long brown and was really attractive hair. He asked"From wich house are you? " She responded with a smile " I'm from Gryffindor. What about you? "He was suprised. She was wearing her enemy color. He respond " I'm from Slytherin. "It was her turn to be suprised. She nodded and asked"Do you mind to go out of here because it's really hot? " He nodded and lead her out of the great hall.
He sat in the staircase and the girl sat down next to him. He moved forward to kiss her. She didn't push him away because she feels safe with him. They broke apart and she said"Will you stay with me even if I am a muggleborn? " He knew this question will be asked. He smiled and said " Even if you are a Muggleborn, my worst enemy, a person who has a disease I will stay with you forever. I wish you will do the same with me. "They started again to kiss each other. When the bell of Midnight ran they stopped to kiss each other. Their mask faded away. Draco realized that the girl he kissed was Hermione Granger,his first love. The girl had promised to stay with him. He promised the same thing to her. He loved her. She loved him. They were shocked to found each other. Draco whispered " You don't look bad in Green you know that? You really should wear that more often. "She blushed and said"I will tell you the truth. I loved you since the day I saw you in Fleurish&Bott. You seemed so gentle even with your mask that you were putting when you were with your father. You were so perfect. " He smiled and told her "I fell for you before you did. I fell for you during the first day in the train ride . I wished so bad to be in the same house as you. I have a question for you. Will you be my girlfriend?"She was crying. She said yes. He was really happy about the fact he had in off courage to ask her. He was really happy even if her friends won't accept him . He doesn't care a bit. For him she was everything when I say everything it was really what I mean...

A/N That's the end of the story. I wish you loved this happy ending story. I will see you in one of my other books wish you will apreciate them.
Draco_x_hermione