The god

Disclaimer: I don't own D Gray Man.

This is my fist story I have posted.

It was a cold night. The moon was full shinning it's light for people who were out in the dark, like a beacon of hope in the dark. The snow danced on the wind in complicated moves. The sky was clear for the stars to be seen.

In the dark a figure walked through the night on the lonely winding road. A town was coming into view in which the figure walked. He looked like a child of 15, he had white hair that blew into the wind, eyes of molten silver that could ensnare the hearts of many, and a gold scare on his left eye (the same one in the anime but gold).

There was something different about him though. It may have been the way his eyes were looking for something, or someone with the fever of a hungry predator. Or the way power seemed to roll of of him in waves. That power though was usually something he kept others from feeling.

His name was Allen.

Why was he here? The answer was simple his children had wished for him. Yes children for he is not a normal human, he isn't human at all but a god. And his chosen ones had wished for help from him.

But then which god was he? Was he the exorsist or the Noah's?

Allen looked up at the stars and whispered "I'm here".

-with the Noah's-

The Noah family Were sitting down at the dinner table. All of them were doing there own things. Tyki was shuffling his cards, the twins were having a food fight with skin, road was doing homework, lulubell was sitting reading a book, and the earl wasn't there yet.

They all had one thing on there mind though, and that was when they had decided to get help. They decided to ask there god for they knew he would answer, and always looked after them. They had asked their god just 3 days ago. But it had proven them right about their god listening to them. For right after they heard the voice of their god and he said "I'll be there soon my children, just wait I'll tell you when I get there.". That had risen their hopes an belief that their god was better for he always helped his people when asked or needed.

Then the door opened and everything stopped as the earl entered. He sat down and dinner began, they talked of what was there next move and just stuff in there daily life's. This went on for a hour. As the dinner was winding down they heard it. The voice of their god. He said "I'm here."

This made everyone have relived looks, for the Innocence had been getting much more difficult to fight. They knew they would win now with their god on their side.

"But where are we gonna find him though?" Asked tyki. And that had everyone stumped. But as if their god could hear them (and none of them doubted he couldn't) answered "When we meet you shall feel it in your blood, your instincts or inner Noah shall pull for a lack of better term. You need not worry I shall come to your aid if it comes to that my children."

This relived the Noah. They now knew how to get to him, and that he would intervene in the event of peril. They knew that their god was very kind to his apostles but had a very nasty temper to their enemy, or when they were in trouble for he would help them in anything. And that meant anything.

-with the order-

The people in the order just had a chill of dread go up their spine even kanda. They felt they had just pissed off a god, and not their own. They also felt that this god would kill them at the slightest hint of aggressiveness to his chosen children. Some had the feeling that they had already screwed themselves over.