walking god

-2 months later with the god-

Allen had been traveling for the whole time he had been on earth. Only staying in each town/village for 3 days. Just long enough for his children to get a read for his trail.

Currently the god was walking in the forests of China. He was getting closer to his children's home. He was stopping for a surprise visit. Then he felt it, one of his children was in danger of dying. It was so sudden that it knocked the air out of him for a moment, but after that he grew angry. He teleported to the place of the distress.

-with kanda and skin fighting on the ark-

Kanda had his sword raised to finish the Noah off, when said Noah started to laugh. "What are you laughing at Noah?" Questioned kanda with disdain. "You have just sealed your fate. Hahaha." The momentary pause of kanda's swing with his sword was enough time that it took for Allen to appear, and kick him away from his beloved child (AN: sorry if it confuses you but I switch apostle and children/child).

All kanda saw was a white blur that hit him away from the Noah.

"Oh,my child don't worry I'm here now. I'll heal you right up." Said Allen. "God?" Questioned skin remembering how his god said he would be there for them. "Shh, save your words for after." Stated Allen as he finished healing him.

Kanda was confused on who the person the Noah called "God" was to interrupt him. Kanda got a good look at the man as he turned to him but instead of the kind face he had when he was tending to the Noah, his features were twisted into anger. That was not all though as his skin changed into the Noah gray, his eyes into a fiery haunting gold, and for the final touch the seven stigma appeared but instead of black it was gold as well.

-with the Noah-

As the Noah were waiting for the exorcist they felt a large amount of power. They recognized the power of their god and he seemed pissed but instead of feeling scared they felt safe. Then it hit them he was here on the ark, they celebrated a little bit such as with smiling.

-with the exorcists-

As the exorcists were moving through the ark they felt the power. But instead of feeling safe, they felt as one wrong move and they wold be on the receiving end of that power.

-back with kanda-

Kanda saw that the "God" was a Noah. But as soon as that had registered he felt a pain in his head and then black.

Allen saw he was stunned and knocked him out and healed him to, for he was a merciful god. So he put kanda on his back and carried skin in his arms. Allen looked around and saw the door that lead out of there. He headed to there, and just as he had passed through the door it collapsed.

He headed to the next level of the ark.

Omake:

Allen was at his house drunk off his ass.

As he looked at dilly whop and with the fly swatter in his teeth, he did the hoola hoola until Lucifer ran in with his underwear on his head yelling "I'm taking you to Neverland creep."