Texting Who??

Your P.O.V
_________
Y/N: Hey!! Eun-Jae.... Guess what NCT just put out the mv for limitless!!!!!
You texted you best you're were so excited you couldn't help it. Then you got a reply.

NCTMark:umm... I think you have the wrong #

Y/N: No I don't this is my bff's #. You're the one with the wrong #

NCTMark:I don't think so... But thanks for liking our new mv y/n ;)

Y/N: Is this some scam.. I don't think your the real Mark Lee form NCT

NCTMark:oh really??

Y/N: If you're the Mark Lee you would tell me something he would only know, and his super fan would know

NCTMARK:okay.. I really don't like being cute

Y/N: Ok, that's believable

NCTMARK:really??
_______________________
You, and Mark had been texting for months. And you finally decided to meet him.

Y/N: Hey where should we meet??

NCTMARK:umm... How about that park near your house

Y/N: That's a good idea meet you in an hour ;)

NCTMark:okay see you there ;)

You waited at the park, Mark knew there was a park near your house you told him at one point texting him.
Mark finally arrived. You were so excited The you felt butterflies in your stomach, and a light blush on your face.
"Hey y/n, it's nice to finally to meet you in person." you couldn't believe how nice he was in person, because in the mv's he always had a bad boy attitude.
"Hi Mark" you said so low that he barely heard you.
Out of no where he hugged you, this made you blush even harder.
"What are you doing?" you said really confused on why he was doing, but you didn't mind.
"I'm just glad to finally meet you." you could tell that he was being really shy.
"And also I have the biggest crush on you." he just confessed, you stood there not believing what you just heard.
  "What??" you said while looking down.
"You heard me, I like you." he said while put lifting your head so you could look him in the eye. Then he lend in, and you did to. You just had your first kiss with THE MARK LEE FROM NCT!!
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he said very quiet.
"I would love to." you, and Mark walk to the nearest ice cream shop and got some ice cream. Everything you ever dreamed of came true.

~The End