Fan Meet PT.2

Your P.O.V
(So you and Mark have been talking for a while, like to the point were you both like each other. But you don't want to say anything...)

Me and Mark have gotten really close. But he has been really busy with everything, because we all now he is in 127, U, and Dream. And most of the time he is super tired and doesn't have time to text me.

  (Time hop)

  I'm walking to the airport to go see my brother in America, but my parents are busy with work so I had to come by myself.

There is a ton of people, mainly a bunch of fans. It was hard trying to get through all of them.

I kept walk to my gate, but I ran into someone of course being me I feel really bad about running into a light poll.

I look up and see Mark like the Mark Lee!! Like what?!?

"Sorry about that, I was texting a good friend of mine." and at that moment your phone went off, but you thought he was texting someone else.

But you look at the text and said 'Lee Min Hyung'. He saw your phone, and was shocked cause it has been forever since he has seen you.

"Oh my gosh, it's you.. It's really you." he was so happy to see you.

(Time hop)
  It's been a few months, but you and Mark have been dating for, 3 months and everything is going great. He introduced you to the guys, and they really liked you.

You just can't believe that you are dating an idol.

     The end

_____________________________
Sorry for the crappy ending