03 | Bakery

It had been a few days during his stay at Marinette's home and he loved it. It was homey and smelt nice, unlike the home of his holder Adrien. Earlier in the week, Plagg had returned to the Agreste mansion leaving a note on where he was for Adrien. The poor kid was probably panicking.

He wanted to stay. He wanted to stay with Marinette and Tikki, but he couldn't. Unless he told Adrien.

But he couldn't do that either. He said he wouldn't. He promised Tikki. But if he alluded to it then he would be in the clear! Plagg had to devise a plan. But Adrien was dense and so was Marinette.

Well he had time.

Later that day, he had to hide. Marinette invited the girl with the ladybug centric blog. He watched from the side of her bed, listening to the conversation. "... Isn't it strange?"
"What?"
"That there's been no akuma's recently. Did Papillon take a vacation? I mean he attacked during Christmas, why not now."
"Maybe everyone's in the holiday spirit?"
"Or he is." They continued, before Alya said she was going go the washroom. Both kwami's flew out of their hiding place.

"Do you two have any idea why Papillon isn't attacking?" The designer inquired.
"Well my holder isn't here, so that's a reason."
"But it means that Papillon knows who we are."
"Then he's smarter than you and my holder combined." Plagg muttered. Tikki nodded.
"It is possible. And makes sense. Papillon sends out his akuma's and then we transform."
"Then why not just reveal our identities?" Marientte inquired. "I don't think he knows."
"Maybe Nooroo finally grew a backbone, stole his Miraculous back and left." Plagg said.
"But I thought kwami's went back into their Miraculous if you take them off."
Tikki chuckled. "Only when the holder takes it off. Kwami can easily take our Miraculouses back at any time."
"And we don't go back in if they accidentally fall off either." Plagg added. "During the fight with Lady Wifi when Chat Noir got thrown in the freezer, his Miraculous fell off but I was still there."
"Oh." Marinette replied. "And I'm guessing Nooroo is the kwami for Papillon?"
"Yep. Poor Nooroo, his holder is forcing him to be bad."
"Forcing him?"
"Miraculouses aren't supposed to be used for evil."
"Than how come I can purify akuma's?"
"Each Miraculous is equipped to neutralise another Miraculous' power." The cat kwami informed. "The Ladybug Earrings are equipped to stop the Moth Brooch."

Marinette opened her mouth to reply, when they heard Alya coming back up. Both kwami's dove to the bed, while the designer moved to her desk chair.

"So how's Nino?" Marinette inquired, shifting the conversation. Alya rose an eyebrow and sat down.
"He's fine."
"That's good. How are you and Nino?" The bloggers face turned red.
"W-What?"
"Something must be happening with you two. Tell me."

And so the day went on, with the two kwami's watching until Alya went home. Soon Plagg found himself next to Marinette's head and Tikki, but was unable to sleep. How was he going to tell Adrien who Ladybug was without saying it. Then it hit him.

He left a note. Adrien would know where he was. A grin spread across his face. When Adrien showed up he would fly out. Tikki was sure to go after him. Then identities revealed. Everybody wins. Adrien would be back in less than a week. That gave him plenty of time.