Warnings and Visions

"Boom!" The sound woke me up from a blissful sleep. What was that?. I thought, getting up. I walked over to see what it was. The frightened whispers of the trees made me scared. I climbed a tall tree and looked out. The warnings were right. I thought.

I closed my eyes and changed into my faerie form. My dark green wings behind me fluttered in shock. My dark green dress and shoes blended into the forest around me. Just what I needed, human eyes can never see faeries from the never lands. Definitely not royalty. I thought as I flew along the mossy  pathway leading to the noise.
"Princess Sim!" One of the Oaks whispered. I walked over, and placed my ear on its trunk, closing my eyes.

Images of the future appeared. Humans suddenly developing powers. Them  becoming power addicted. Them finding out there is someone who was born with magic. The only one left. Most powerful, me. Searching for me. Hunting for me. Power freaks.

The images brought me back to reality. The warnings, the signs. The red and black colours. It all makes sense. But how does humans suddenly develop powers? It's impossible...... Or is it? I thought.

I can't stay here! I had to stop this. I jumped out of the portal and closed it, watching my world vanish beyond existence. Tears flowed down my face. I felt as sad as Alice in Wonderland creating a pool full of tears.

Wouldn't you feel very sad or horrified if you were the only human in the universe to ever exist? Comments below. Love to hear feedback and ideas. Please vote! Thx.