Chapter 5 : College Sweetheart

" We were too different,
You know that well,
We aren't able to embrace,
Each other's realities,
"I don't understand",
"I don't remember",
Words that will always just be words,
I don't expect them.
"

JIN : " I love you~ "

Soon as he chant those magical three words, your lips parted in an heavy inhale. Your gleaming eyes were already filled with tears of happiness.

Jin keep on locking his gaze fixed at you the entire time as he poured out his emotions through singing.

" I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
To your warm touch.
"

" I love you
I love you(I love you)
I love you   
I love you
(I love you, I love you oh ~)
I love you (yeee~~)
I love you
To your warm touch.
"

Unclasping the mic from its stand, he got off from the stage and slide around the table where you sat to reach you.

You stood up immediately based on your instinct as he stand tall in front of you. Flustered, your eyes shifted down and away.

" Please hold me,
Please catch me.
"

He finished the song and placed the mic onto the table before staring at you with a serious look.

You realized the audiences remained quite, like no clapping or wooing at all, as if they were expecting the real climax.

You gulped nervously as you waited for his next action.

A black cloud shadowed his face looking at your statue-like form in disbelief.

JIN : " Uhm...Y/n? "

Even his simple way of calling your name was enough to make you wobbly inside.

YOU : " Uh?! W-what? "

Your shifted your quivered eyes to meet his.

JIN : " You're suppose to hold and catch me. "

Your cheeks crimsoned until someone "accidentally" bumped onto your back causing you to fall into Jin's embrace.

YOU : " Oh! "

JIMIN : " Sorry you guys, I tripped. "

The witnesses laughed at his obvious prank to get you and Jin came closer.

Embarrassed, you tried to move away but his hand goes to the back of your head and reel you in just so you stayed in position.

Jin mouthing a silent " Thank you. " to Jimin as he slowly moved away from the scene and Jimin smiled noddingly.

Jimin glanced at your direction once again before departing with a heart clench. But he was happy, If all the sacrifices he has made for you could make you back to being happy again, then it was all worth the price. Besides, he already tells you the words he has been keeping inside him.

YOU : " You're such a dork you know that? and I hate surprises but you're still doing it. "

Jin chuckled at your rant but yet, cute remark. He tightened the grasp around you.

JIN : " I hope I'm not too late to say sorry Y/n. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass, for being stupid regarding my true feelings, for taking too long to acknowledge your love, for- "

YOU : " No Jin, stop. I'm the one who supposed to be sorry. I really am sorry Jin, I was too selfish and consumed by my negative thought up to a point I doubting your trust. And I thought I lose you forever, I hate myself cause I don't even get the chance to say it again that I- I... "