Chapter 20

Jack's POV

I was breathing against the hand of my kidnapper. I absolutely regretted running off, it was stupid. I am stupid. This whole thing is stupid too.

I struggled and bit onto my kidnapper's palm, which caused him to yank his hand back and hold it in pain. I took this chance to look back and I instantly knew who it was.

Stefen.

"God dammit, for a kid your teeth sure is sharp." He growled. He waved two fingers and the next thing I knew I was kicked into a dark room.

One of his man switched on the lights which made me wince from the sudden brightness. "Let me go!" I thrashed around again which only earned me a slap in the face.

Holding my stinging face, memories flood into my mind and my eyes pricked with tears. 

Being slapped was nothing new to the 3 year old me. Despite being a little kid, I was constantly slapped by my parents. Kimmy and Ashy always had it worst since they were older. Then, after being kicked out of the house, the last thing I saw was Kimmy blacking out after my parents hit her in her head.

At that point of time, I swore I was going to survive, because I wanted to see Kimmy and Ashy again. Even though I've only been with Ashy for a year I've grew attached to him.

The outside world was nothing better, begging had became my job and society wasn't all that nice. They made me do things, humiliating things, like kissing their shoes but nothing disgusting..I was lonely, until I met with 7 other people who were suffering, like me.

All 8 of us didn't steal, didn't do illegal stuff but beg for food or money. That was until Sebastian came, he gave us shelter and food, God! he even found my sister!

"Are you listening?!" Stefen's loud voice pulled me back to reality. He stepped on my back, making me hunch down, trying to get rid of the burning sensation on my lower back. "Listen to me when I talk." He spat before kicking me on the back.

Shivering, I kept quiet and they left.. leaving myself alone, in the cold and dark room..

Kimberly's POV

It was this kind of dream again. I could dream of him. It always happens... What I dream, what happens. And now it feels like I'm watching a horror movie.

Jack was there and so was.. Stefen? I tried to gasp but I realized this was only just a dream. Jack was covered in stroke marks, shivering in the cold and he looks like he haven't had food for days. That place.. That place looks familiar.. the garage at our house! How did Stefen know that place?

He was sobbing, continuously saying sorry as if he was begging for forgiveness. But the thing that caught my attention was.. he was saying sorry to me and the only thing I thought of was that it wasn't his fault and it was mine.

"-m! -im! Kim! God dammit wake up!" My eyes shot open and I started breathing heavily, pushing myself towards the back and leaning against the bed frame.

"He got him, Ash!" I feel like I've gone mental.. "Who's he? Did you dream again?" I nodded, "He.. um.. Stefen! Yes Stefen..." I turn to Sebastian who's face only held one emotion : anger.

"I should've have known that asshole was going to do something! But never did I expect him to use a lil kid as as hostage." Because he's a god damn püssy! "And you lil Missy,  stop scaring us like that again." He pointed a finger at me, making him look cute as fück.

I let a giggle escape my lips. Sebastian leaned in to peck my forehead and I could see Ashton smiling. "Shall we find Jack back?" Sebastian smirks.

Ashton grins and they exchange this really creepy look. They pump both their fists in the air and yelled "Show-time!" Childish brats!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

This story is probably going to end soon :D Hope ya'll like it so far ♡

I'm sorry for not updating! Cause exams are round the corner .-. Which absolutely sucks because I'm dumb and I hate exams.

Anyways, BYE BYE! ;)))))