The beginning

Wanda and Pietro stayed by each others sides after their parents died. But after signing up for Struckers experiments, they watched the twelve year old girl with too many bruises and cuts on her body to be claimed as self harm or accidents.

"Yes sir." The girl said as she nodded and ran off, the superspeed getting her faster to the training area to show the twins how to work the abilities that the two held. "I will be showing you how to work your... gifts... so get over here."

The twins walked over, shakily and hand in hand. Only for the girl to run in between them and flip Pietro onto his back. The agents in the room laughed and watched them. Suddenly, Strucker himself walks in and grabs the girl by the hair and drags her out, ignoring her yelps.

"Just going to let him take it?" Pietro asked as Wanda put her hand up and watched as Tony Stark summoned an iron gaunlet and grabbed Loki's scepter.

By that time, Caitlyn had hidden herself in Sokovia. "Miss? Are you okay?" A young man asked and instantly Caitlyn just nodded and continued to walk but he grabbed her arm. "Are you sure? You look like you've been beaten to death. Your bleeding!" He fretts and she shakes him off and putting her hand up. "I'm fine. Thank you for worrying but im used to it." She said and he looked at her. "Your abused arent you?" He asked and she tilted her head.