Ultron?

The man, Chris, took care of her and cleaned up her most recent wounds and made sure none were infected. "Thank you." Caitlyn whispered.

"No problem, but are you being abused?" Chris asked and she tilted her head. "Abuse?" She asked and he pulled her into a hug and she patted his shoulder, something about him calmed her. A lot more than most males. Chris let her go before going to make her a sandwich and she followed him like a lost puppy before a knock resounded through the house and Chris walked over to the door and opened it for Wanda and Pietro to be their. "Ve are vooking for our vittle sister, shes smaller than my twin but covered in bruises." Pietro said. "Our father is very vorried, for her sake please let us know if you see her." Wanda completed Pietro.

Caitlyn looked to him and just shrugged and walked over to the door and sent a glare towards Pietro.. 'Horrible saying I was your sister hah! Like thats true.' She thought and walked out. "Thank you so much." The twins said and checked themselves to make sure she was alright.

They got to the church and Ultron was staring at them and kneeled down to meet Caitlyn in the eyes. "You can definitely hurt them."

"Yessir."

"Obedient."

"I was raised by Herr Strucker, given more power than these too. I'm supposed to be obedient sir."

Ultron smirked ans gently touched her face and his metal minions grabbed jer arms and dragged her into the building and then into the testing chambers