Damara Medigo/Reader

"私の家に私をフォローしたい?私はあなたのための特別な御馳走を持っている." Damara spoke with a wink.

"Uhh. . ." You stared blankly. What the Hell was she saying?

" 私はあなたの甘いの体から離れキャラメルをなめるのが大好きだ." She wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer, crushing your breasts against hers.

"What?" You blushed.

"私はあなたの裸の体は身もだえし、私のベッドの上でうごめく見るために何を与えるだろう~." She kissed your cheek. " あなたはあなたの素敵な唇でエクスタシーの苦しみに私の名前をうめき声があります." she winked again and continued. " あなたの裸の胸をこすり-"

"Hey there, kitten~. You and Damara gettin' busy, babe?" Cronus had walked up and started flirting with you; wasn't one enough? You'd rather to not understand it. "'Cause if not, then I wvouldn't mind takin' you to my place-"

" 彼女は魚ファック、ちょっと忙しいです! ハイキングを取る!" Damara spoke angrily with a grunt and a scowl. She cooly took a hit of her cigarette and blew the smoke in the opposite direction of you.

Cronus raised an eyebrow before walking off, confused. Damara smirked and looked back at you. "今、私たちはどこでしたか?私はあなたにキスてもいいでしょう-"

"hey, doll!"

"くそ, Rufioh!" Damara yelled. Rufioh turned towards her, taken back.

"jeez! sorry, damara! 1 just wanted to say h1 to my cool a*s mo1ra1l, (nick name)!"

" あなたは私たちが少し忙しく、flutterboyであることを見ることができない!?"

"so-rry! 1 d1dn't not1ce!"

"飛んで、バグ!" Damara shoved a finger to his chest. "あなたは害虫されている!"

Rufioh held up his hands in defeat with an annoyed expression and flew away. Damara sighed before looking around. Nobody to the left. Nobody to the right. Nobody behind her. Nobody above her (she knows that sneaky ass Rufioh).

She finally turned to you and started to speak again. "私はあなたのなめるしたいフローを-"

"Hello+ (name)."

" イエス·キリストをクソ!!"

Porrim looked over at Damara, eyes wide. "I'm. . . so+rry?"

" 馬鹿は私がmatespritを取得しようとしていていることを見ることができない!? 性交を離れて行く!!" Damara shouted angrily at Porrim. She had thrown her arms in the air, her face was twisted with annoyance and infuriation as her teeth barred in anger. "シュー、害虫!逃げる!!"

"I'm just. . . go+ing to+. . . leave. Go+o+dbye, (name)." Porrim waved slightly before walking off, feeling surprised.

" 厄介な害虫. . ." Damara growled before turning back to you, a smirk adorning her features.

" あなたはmatespritsになりたかったのであれば、私はセクシー、思っていた~." She hugged your waist again and trailed her finger up in between your breasts, up your neck, and to your lips where she kissed lightly. "私はあなたに良いでしょう. 特にベッドの中で〜. 私はあなたを模索してこすることができ、あなたの-"

"I would love to be matesprits~." Considering that was the only word you understood out of all the things she said to you so far, you hoped that's what she asked.

She smiled and hugged your neck and rubbed her cheek against yours, seeing as she was just as short as you. "私はあなたは私があなたとあなた - にキスすることができます願っています-"

"(=^ω^=) < I TOTALLY CLAWED IT! IT'S MEANT TO BE! SO PURRFECT TOGETHER! SQU333333!!!"

"Shut da fuck up gurl. Yo ass is so fuckin' loud, can't you see we tryna peep!?"

"You know that she can"t here you, r1ght?"

"You guys should 8e more respectful to them! They have just entered a possi8ly successful matespritship! Though seeing as it IS Damara..."

"Are y9u all spying 9n there tw9 girls? Y9u all sh9uld 6e more respectful! D9 y9u understand h9w rude this is? In fact-"

"Y00U GU5Y 4R3 50 L0UD!"

"Water a hypocrustation." (ok that was obtuse, sorry)

"L34v3 h1m alon3!"

"もし荒らしが命を持っていない!?"