- chapter 3 -

Previously on Forgotten Winchester

"Okay kiddo we're gonna head out. G'night baby sis." I groan at the new nickname and I hear Sam snort.

"Goodnight, Sammy." I say as I smirk and he glares at me. Dean high fives me and he walks out the door.

"Goodnight Sof." Sam says as he hugs me quickly and leaves to catch up to Dean.

As soon as they leave I fall back against my bed and I just stare at the ceiling and I let my thoughts flood my head.

POV: Sam

I woke up to Dean singing Asia in the shower and roll my eyes and look at the clock.

'8:13 am'

I stare at the ceiling and my mind starts to wander, 'I have a sister, a twin sister. They left her but chose me. Our family is messed up.' I mumble to myself.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Dean says as he dries his hair with a towel and then tosses the towel on a chair.

"Nothing just early morning thoughts." I say as I get up and stretch then Dean nods his head.

"Okay then, well I was thinking that we should take her to Bobby and introduce her to the rest of our 'family'." He says whilst putting on a jean jacket.

"Mhm sure, I'll take a quick shower and you can wake her up." I say as I walk towards the bathroom then he nods and walks out the front door.

POV: Sof

I woke up to someone knocking on my door and I groaned and replied with a, "Okay calm down!" To surprise I saw Dean leaning on the door frame smiling.

"Rise and shine kiddo. Be ready in 15 we're gonna go meet someone." He said as he ruffled my hair and walked towards the reception, most likely to let them know we're gonna check out. I closed the door and I grabbed clothes from my bag; taking out jeans, a white tank top, a green/black flannel and a faded green jacket, then I took a quick shower and put on my clothes. I packed my stuff and swung my bag on my back and picked up my back pack slinging it on my free shoulder. I took a look around the room to make sure I didn't leave anything and then I headed out the door to see Dean leaning against the door of his car. I open my mouth at the sight of the car because in front of me was an impala, the most beautiful car ever. I look up at him and he's smirking but also looks proud at the same time?

"Finally someone who has the same taste of cars as me." He said throwing his hands up into the air but then took my duffel back to put it in the trunk. I dumped my back pack in the backseat, assuming I was going to sit there. I put my hand on the hood of the car and I smiled, "Has she got a name?" I said looking up at him.

"Baby." He said with a mug smile and soon we heard a large groan coming from behind me and I turn around and I roll my eyes. There Sam was, wearing the. exact. same. thing. as me.

"Aw twins." Dean said as he pinched my cheeks and I swatted his hand away and he laughed. I turned to Sam and again but he just laughed.

"You don't mind right? I mean we look related so nothing weird will be assumed." He said as he dumped his duffle bag in the trunk and I nodded agreeing.

"Okay time to go." Dean said as he got in the drivers seat and Sam smirked as he opened the shotgun door and I just stuck out my tongue whilst getting in the backseat.

- a couple of hours later -

"We arrived at our destination!" Dean exclaims as he parked in a garage and get out as soon as the car stopped moving. I stretched my legs and groaned as I heard my knee's crack as I stretch them.