ONE

───────────────
┌ ┐
(ONE.)
└ ┘
───────────────

)└                              ┘───────────────

───────────────

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL AFTERNOON at Australia's gold coast. In one of the booths at Juicenet Café Nova McCartney was sitting patiently waiting for her smoothie, when a blonde girl suddenly came up to her and sat down in the booth in front of her.

❝You're Nova McCartney right?❞

❝Yes, and you're Rikki Chadwick the new girl. What do you want?❞ Nova answered warily.

❝A little birdy told me you hate Zane Bennett just as much as I do. I'm going to steal the spark plug from his boat, do you want to come with me?❞ Rikki responded.

Nova grinned at Rikki and clasped her hands together in glee.

❝Gladly❞

☾☾☾

When the two blondes arrived at the docks where Zane's boat was Nova started to regret coming with Rikki. She didn't show it of course I mean how would the world react when they noticed that Nova McCartney was afraid of Zane Bennett?

❝Okay, so you should stand watch to make sure no one sees us and I'll steal the spark plug,❞ Rikki explained to Nova.

Nova nodded and looked around seeing nobody and hoping it would stay that exact way.

❝Got it, let's get out of here❞

Nova helped Rikki out of the boat and noticed Zane and his best friend Nate coming their way.

❝Shit, we've got to get out of here❞ Nova cursed grabbing Rikki's arm.

The two of them started running till they could only see the boat. The two girls sighed loudly and looked at each other with grins on their faces.

❝That was amazing!❞

☾☾☾

❝Zane!❞

Nova's head shot up at the voice, it was the voice of Cleo Sertori, Nova's longtime crush and also her brothers.

❝Did he just push away the boat?❞ Nova questioned Rikki.

❝I think he did, come on we're going to save her❞

❝How, by jumping in the boat?❞ Nova asked sarcastically.

Her eyes widened and she took a step back getting ready to run away, Rikki grabbed Nova's hand and together they ran from the docks onto the boat.

When the two of them jumped in Cleo let out a high pitched scream almost falling of the boat. But before she could fall off, Nova wrapped her arms around her waist to keep her from falling.

The brown haired girl shot the female McCartney a thankful look and turned her head to Rikki who was looking at Nova who was blushing heavily.

❝Is this supposed to be some sort of rescue? Because there's a fatal flaw here. I don't mean to state the obvious but we're just floating out to sea, all three of us,❞ Cleo informed the two blondes.

Nova smirked at the brunette and picked the spark plug out of the front pocket of her pants.

❝You two took it?❞

❝Zane Bennett's a pig anything I can do to get under his skin cant be a bad thing❞ Rikki told Cleo

Cleo turned to Nova and raised an eyebrow at her.

❝And why did you do it nove?❞

❝Because there are two thing i hate in this world. Boys and Zane Bennett❞

❝Isn't Zane a boy?❞ Rikki questioned the other blonde.

❝No, Zane falls under the category 'pigs'

❝Well, thanks anyway, Rikki, Nova,❞ Cleo thanked the two.

Rikki turned around and looked at Cleo with suprise.

❝You know my name❞

❝Yeah well, I've seen you around school since you arrived, oh, I mean, I meant to say hello and everything,❞ Cleo sputtered out.

Nova looked at the docks and saw Zane still standing there. A light went on in Nova's head and she put the spark plug back in the boat.

❝Hold on you two!❞

She set the boat on full speed and made a swift turn, so the water went up and crashed into Zane, who was now dripping wet.

Rikki took over the weel and speed away while the three of them looked back at Zane.

───────────────