new feelings - rhydian

As time went on my feelings for madz didn't disappear like I thought. Instead they grew. I am going mad inside. The wolf wants to hold madz, but she's avoiding me........ she has been for days and I don't blame her.

I saw her walking down the hall talking to Liam. It looks like their friends or something. Then they burst out laughing at something. I focused on my hearing.

Maddy laughed, "but did....you .....see his.....face"

Liam was laughing so hard holding his sides.

He replied calmly, "I can't believe he missed the goal hitting the post rebounding hitting himself smack in the face".

Maddy laughed harder and almost tripped, lucky for Maddy Liam was quick on his feet and caught her. I growled. I saw Maddy jump before looking in my direction in my eyes before scurrying out the door with a Liam in toe.

Tom and shann at some point during their little display. Shann took one look at his face and laughed.

Tom asked, "what's funny shann?"

Shann replies, "rhydian's inlove with Maddy and is jealous. And for whatever reason Maddy's freezing rhydian out. "

I sigh realizing shann and Tom won't give up until they know the full story behind it. Now I've gotta make up some lie they'll buy.

I reply, "I told...... confirmed for my mum that there was another foster kid around here and mum wanted me to invite Maddy over we had a family reunion and wanted Maddy to know our family was made up of foster kids.

My mother's sisters daughter answered the door and she had always had a crush on me.  She had told Maddy some stuff and many punched her up a bit I found blood on our door step.  I confronted her about it and let's just say she won't be back ever again. "

Shann said , "poor girl"

Tom asked, "is that why she quit the club? She's doing amazing work with our soccer team she's won every game she's ever played. She's really cool too. It's bad for the photography club but an amazing opportunity for the soccer team. "

I growled softly but nodded in defeat. I walked out side to see Maddy, Liam and jimmi messing around with a ball. I also say the bruise around jimmi left eye I couldn't help myself I laughed hard until I saw jimmi coming towards me

He yelled , "what's so funny rhydian?"

I shudder whisperingly

Maddy covers, "he's laughing because our detention teacher was snoring mouth open and I threw a rock and it landed in his mouth, the teacher choked for a bit until I felt guilty and saved his life we got out early as a reward.  I'll see you guys later I've gotta go home. "

Maddy picked up her bag and took off. I tried to follow her but she disappeared past the creak I tried sniffing her out but there was no sent to smell. I then tried hearing I couldn't hear her I could only hear birds chirping and the rustling of trees. I could hear everything except for the one thing I actually wanted to hear.