Prologue

Teyania's POV:

I honestly don't know what happened after my mom abandoned me... I was 17, but the funny thing is I never seen it coming she was always so loving towards me and keep with nice clothes but just out of the blue one day she just up and left. I'm glad I had a job at that time because if I didn't I would have been out on my ass in the cold weather. But anyways that whole store is for another time so on with my life, I work in the mall at footlocker but also at bath and body works I don't need that much money but it's good for me to have around. Oh sorry excuse my rudeness my name is Teyania Jaylayia-Rose I'm now 19 years young, graduated from high school with honors, I will be taking college online. But in my high school days I've had about 2 boyfriends one just wanted sex from me that he didn't get because he didn't show me that he loved me and also he was cheating on me the whole relationship with my enemy that used to be my so called best friend. The other one just moved away during our senior year for some reason I honestly don't know where or when but I know he just up and left us. It was really hard for me because we were in a relationship for 3 years.

Divion's POV:

Divion's POV:

What's up y'all my name is Divion Keith Smith. I am now a Kingpin in my home state which is Atlanta. Which I just moved back to. I have about 2 serious relationships, one for 3 years we were strong until I had to move away to save my mom because of my father so called "Business" where we had to meet him in New Jersey, at first a was mad until I realized what my dad does as a person, I felt like I should have knew but it's also like I have always knew because of the training I went threw. But then my second relationship it was good until she turned into a hoe.. we lasted about 9 months because I caught her with that nigga that I was cool with in Jersey but as you can see you can't trust no hoe or your so called friends these days. But after that I've been came cold only show love to the people who have showed me love and kept it there no switching up. But anyways now that bitches know I'm back and that I'm king pin they gonna wanna fuck, but I'm not trying to catch nothing from these nasty ass hoes so I make sure they get tested before I sleep with them and I even where a condom the only one I didn't wear it for is my 3 year relationship and that's going to stay that way. But back home I go😉.

But continue on your Journey to learn about us...

Vote

Comment

Share