The Hospital

*nicole is in the hospital for the night to be sure nothing is wrong from being shot*

Waverly and Wynonna went to the hospital together to check up on Nicole.  They walked in asking the on call nurse where her room was. The nurse directed them to her room, and when they got there Waverly went straight in and sat down next to her holding her hand. While Wynonna was still by the door hesitant to go in.

"Wynonna, you can come in, I don't bite..." said Nicole sitting up in her bed to be closer to Waverly.

"Are you sure? I mean, you two don't want some... privacy?" Wynonna replied.

"No, no. Come in." Nicole said as she waved her in.

They all sat just chatting for a while.

Nicole needed some rest so Wynonna and Waverly went to leave, but Wynonna stayed for a minute after Waverly left.

"Hospital or not. If you hurt my baby sister you'll have bigger problems then that gun wound." Wynonna said in a some what scary tone.

And all Nicole said was "I really love her. You don't have to worry."

Wynonna gave her a smile, walked away, and Nicole got some sleep.

--

Thanks for reading this part!! If you have any feedback please comment and I hope you liked it!🤘😜☺️ (also sorry it's kinda short, but I'm hopefully gonna be making a new chapter daily so it will be a lot of chapters just short ones \0.0)/ )