Chapter 8

*Olivia's POV*//  It's been a month since i went to see Chandler, he seems to be moving on.  He has been posting pictures with a new girl I think her name is Brianna or something.  I'm happy that he's happy I guess.

*Chandler's POV*// I really miss Olivia but what she did was unforgivable, and besides I have Brianna now and she understands.

I had to step out to answer a call from Andy.

"Hey kid! What's up? You excited for your birthday?

"Idk Olivia and I had a plan to hang out all day but now that's not happening."

"Well the cast and I were thinking we could do something fun! Whatever you want to do!"

"Let me think about it and I'll send you a message."

"Sounds good kid! Peace."

"Bye."

I hung up with Andy and I walked back to the living room and I paused because I heard Brianna talking to someone.

"Now that Olivia is out of the picture Chandler can spoil ME, perks of dating a celeb."

I was furious because that means that there's a good chance Olivia didn't cheat on me. I immediately ran outside and got in my car to drive to her house. Without knocking I burst through the door and ran up to her room.

*Olivia's POV*//  I heard someone running towards my room and I quickly grabbed my scissors, I was making last minute decorations for Chandlers party even though I wouldn't be there.

Suddenly my door flew open and there stood Chandler, I was shocked to see him considering he said he never wanted to see me again.

"Take me back." He whispered.

I didn't know how to respond i just sat there crying.  Should I take him back? or is it best I didn't because he was so quick to believe someone else over me?