Fell! Poth part 2

(It's been a while since I last posted something. Sorry for that. I was just really busy but now I'm back with ideas of what to write ! I hope you enjoy ^-^)

... Nothing has really changed over the time, Pallete still had sex with Goth and sometimes kept him company at night. The only thing that changed was Goth's growing ecto belly. Palette wasnt taking long to figure out that his lover was pregnant, he wasnt sure how to feel about it though so he just ignored it and kept treating horribly. He also knew that since he was pregnant he should eat more and get more comfortible but he didnt care about any of that. It's been a few weeks since Goth has gotten knocked up but he already looked like death itself. He looked stressed and tired and just overall drained of his magic.

As Palette came to bring him food he was suprized to see Goth getting up and glaring at him. "You dont give a shit about it, do you ? The only thing you want from me is tasteless pleasure. You tricked me into coming here so you can just keep me as your sextoy. What did I ever do to you to deserve this ?" He said slow and staring into the others eyes. Grinning, Palette put the tray with food down "Well did you expact me to care about this abomination inside of you ? I never care about you. I didnt ever even see you as a friend. You were just so naive and in love with me that it was really easy to trick you into starting to have sex with me. I took your virginity as soon as I knew you wouldnt talk to anyone about anything and now you are here, locked in my basement and being my personal slave". Goth lowered his gace so he couldnt look in his face anymore, that smug bastard just used him for sex ? Played with his feelings so he could end up here one day ? It was all to much to take in, he was used on being hated but just hearing someone he loved say it into his face was more than what he ever wanted. Sinking to the floor he gripped onto his arm and pressed down on some cuts Palette has left on him. With a satisfied smile he walked over to a drawer and took a sharp knife out of it. "So ... " he began to speak to get Goth's attention as he turned the knife in his hands before shuffing it in his pocket "That thing inside you, does it matter to you ?". Even if he didnt look behind him he could feel Goth looking at him but not saying a word. After a long pause Palette walked back out of the cellar to leave Goth alone.

The whole night Palette thought about what he was going to do. He basicly had two options, eighter let Goth keep the child or ... just kill it. He covered his face with a sigh, he needed some rest and decided it later.

That 'later' didnt came for another month though. He was fidgetting to come to an conclusion, the only thing he knew by now that he was in fact lying to himself when he said he didnt care about Goth but the child ... no. He didnt care about the fragile little soul inside of his lover one bit. It was just in his way. Goth was surprised to see Palette slowly showing affection towards him even if he was still trying to act cold he could clearly see that he other wanted him to stay alive not cause he wanted him to suffer but to have him by his side. On some nights Palette even stayed with him over night, the warm puls of the others soul suthed his own soul and made it easyer to forget the pain he felt pretty much daily. After another month Palette even let him out of the cellar but not outside the house which already was enough for Goth really. Palette grabbed him by his shoulders surprisingly and looked deep in his eyes as he began to speak "Goth ... this thing needs to go. You can decide between us but remamber that you would die without me out there". It took Goth a while befor he could answere just bearly audible "I.. I wanna stay .."

Palette grinned in delight and hummed as he walked away, he knew it would probably break Goth to lose the child he had carried for a while now but he didnt care. He had Goth's aproval and it was all he needed to get rid of that little paresite inside of his lover.

(Ehh this one sucked. Sorry ;3;