The Berenstein Bears

This popular children's book and television show series was loved by many for years. Anyone you ask will tell you that the way I spelled "Berenstein" above is the correct spelling. What if I told you that's wrong? That's right, it's actually called the "Berenstain Bears". If you go back and look at your old VHS tapes or books, it will say "Berenstain." There is no record of it ever being called "Berenstein". Personally, I have never met a person who remembers it being spelled that way. This Mandela Effect example is one of the most popular because so many people vividly remember it being "Berenstein." Have we all just been remembering it wrong? Perhaps, but there is some evidence that it was once spelled "Berenstein." The photo above is of a VHS tape that one Reddit user found in their attic. On the actual tape, "Berenstain" is printed, but on a sticker on the side (something likely added by the VHS manufacturer or distributing company) it says "Berenstein." Many people have used this as proof of the Mandela Effect because it shows that, at one point in time, it was "Berenstein." Perhaps because that sticker was not owned directly by the company, it did not change when time travel or the shifting of the universe occured. People have also found old TV Guides and news articles that refer to the program as "Berenstein Bears," further enhancing the proof for this example.