Chapter 2 ~ First Day Of School

Crystal POV

I Arrived At School With Daisy Trailing Behind Me Then I Hear Daisy's Mom Shout "Have A Good Day Girls , Don't Get Into Any Trouble" , And With That She Drove Away. Me And Daisy Walk Side To Side Into The School And We Were Already Being Greeted By People We Knew And Even People We Didnt Know. I Then Came Across My Current/Ex Boy Chresanto (Chres For Short)

Chres:Hay Crystal :/ Hows It Going

Crystal:Good Until I Seen You

Chres:Come On Why You Gotta Be Like That

Crystal:What Tf You Mean You Practically Broke Up With Me This Summer You Didnt Hmu Once Not Even On My Birthday , What Kinda Boyfriend Does That Then You Think You Can Just Waltz Back In Here Like Nothings Wrong And Nothing Ever Happend , No Im Tired Of It TIRED !

Chres:Im Sorry Crystal I Honestly Didnt Mean To Make It Seem Like That Its Just That I Was Busy And Im Even More Sorry I Didnt Get To Tell You Hbd My Mom Took My Phone , You Know How She Is ..

In Your Thoughts: Why Tf Does He Have To Be So Perfect , All Around Hes Perfect From The Eyes To The Lips To The Hair To The Body .. Oh Boy Lemme Not Even Get Started On The Body But Its So Hard For Me To Be Mad At Him If He Always Knows The Right Things To Say And Right Things To Do , UGHHH I Hate How Much I Love Him ....

~ Back To The Regular Convo ~

Crystal:Okay Okay Chres I Kinda Forgive Just Shutup

Chres:Not Until You Tell Me You Love Me

Crystal:Okay Find I.. I Love You Chres I Honestly Do

Chres:Okay Good I Love You Too Baby, But I Wanna Make It Up To You For Not Telling You Happy Birthday

Crystal:Okay What To You Have In Mind ??

Chres: Meet Me Next Period By The Gym Your Gonna Love It

Crystal:Okay If You Say So , Alright Im Leaving Now Byee *Starts To Walk Away But Chres Pulls You Back* What ?

Chres: No Kiss :(

Crystal:*You Smile* Fineeeee

Chres Then Slowly Pulls You Towards Him Looks Straight In The Your Eyes Then Begins To Kiss You .. The Kiss Was Nice Slow And Passionate You Never Wanted It To Stop , You Put Your Hands Around His Neck And He Slid His Hands Down To Your Ass And Began To Grip It You Didnt Really Have And Problem With It Thoe. After A Few More Seconds He Slowly Licked Your Bottom Lip And You Took No Time Letting His Toungue Dance With Yours, Before You Could Get To Caught Up You Pulled Away And Saw Almost Everyone Staring At Yall

Crystal:Tf Yall Staring At , Keep It Pushing !

Chres:Bae Why You Stopped :(

Crystal:Cause We Can Save That For Later And People To Noisy But Love And Im Late To Class See Next Period * You Kissed His Cheek Then Started To Walk Away With Daisy, You Almost Forgot She Was There*

While Walking Down The Hall Boys Shot You Look Of Sadness And Pure Bitterness While Girls Looked And You With Envy And Anger But You Didnt Even Care All You Could Think About Was Chres And How Muchh Of An Effect He Had On You ...