Chapter one: the girl.

"These are our ghost adventures." The voice of Zak Bagans boned through my room. Popcorn was in a bowl in front of me. Dried tears were staining my pale face. My red Pacman plushie was squashed in my grip. "Now recently I received a letter from a fellow fan, that says that she is an aspiring paranormal investigator, and that she lives in Brooklyn, NY." Zak told the camera. My heart skipped a beat. "She also says that due to using a Ouija board, she has had a horrible breakup with her now ex-boyfriend."

My breathing stopped. He actually read my letter.

"Apparently her boyfriend got possessed and assaulted her in such a way that she moved back in with her brother in fear for her life. Zak explained further. The camera shot showed that they were near my brother's flat block. So I got dressed and tidied my bedroom. "So we're here to give her a chance to confront the demon that has done this to her." Zak confirmed to the other guys.

A knock on the door made me jump.

'They're here. Help him. Before it's too late.' A small female voice spoke to me.

To be continued...

~ Please tell me if it's good or not. I'm kinda new to this!~ Please like! And heart! And what ever else you do! Please!~