Chapter 11 - Dont be a beach

Some search never finding away before long they raced away I found you something told me to sta..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEVON" kaizar says coming up the stairs and into my room

"Ok calm down"I grab my bathing suit and finish off my make up as I walk to the bathroom to get changed for the beach.

"Hey Devon you done yet we will be waiting in the car" jace say as I hear footsteps going down the stairs.

I come out of the bathroom in a black bikini with studs on  them I quickly walk down to jaces bright green Lamborghini.

As we pull up I get out of the car pulling the seat forward for kaizar to get out I grab my bag and start walk down to the beach I pull my tank top off and my shorts laying my towel out.

I feel big muscular arms go around me and start running down to the water

"Jace put meee Dow-" I get chucked into the water as I jump on jace I hang round his neck.

"Ur dead" I say pushing him under I giggle as he comes up and I put my arms around his neck staring into his eyes as he stares into mine.

"Hey love bird coming or not" kaizar says running up to the car.

I grab my towel and shove my clothes into my bag I wrap my towel around me as I go up to the car.

At home
~~~~~~~
I walk inside my house chucking my bag on the floor as I see my flower pot broken I pull jace inside and show him as kaizar comes closer I inspect the it and see a picture of my mum and my dad with a cross over their faces I gasp as I look around kaizar come closer.

"N-no ones in the house though I l-locked the door" kaizar say we hear a russle in the corner and something emergers from the shadows.