beliefs / ranks

B E L I E F S

The pack believes in the Sky Dogs, which are their ancestors that live up in the sky and watch over them, occasionally giving them guidance. When a dog from the pack dies, they join the Sky Dogs.

Sky Dogs communicate through the Senior Healer, giving them dreams that are filled with guidance/prophecies/ etc. Contact with Sky Dogs is rare, but is given when necessary.

R A N K S

[ Alpha ]
1/1
Leader of the pack. Typically passed through family.

[ Luna ]
1/1
The Alpha's mate, keeps the pack united.

[ Beta ]
1/1
The Alpha's right paw dog, helping them with decisions and sending out hunting and border patrols.

[ Healers  ]
2/2
Senior Healer | Healer
The healer's of the pack, nifty with herbs and helping to nurse dogs back to health. The Senior Healer is the older of the two healers.

[ Healer Apprentice ]
1/1
Trained by the current healers to help care for future generations.

[ Warriors ]
infinite
The majority of the pack consists of warriors, which are dogs that hunt, fight, and protect for their pack.

[ Apprentices ]
0/10
Warriors in training, and are given mentors to help learn the ways of a warrior.

[ Queens ]
0/10
A female dog that is expecting or has pups.

[ Pups ]
0/12
The puppies! All pups must have a mother and father when they are born. No single mothers!

[ Elders ]
infinite
The eldest and one of the most respected dogs in the pack. They hold the most knowledge and wisdom, as well as interesting stories to tell the pups.