.that one night.

cyrus' pov -

"say you'll join us!! please??"

i roll my eyes and try to think about this for the 100th time. my best friends buffy and andi were going to host a party this saturday and they really want me to go even though i said no for the most part. the other times i kept quiet. i had no idea who was going, but that just made it even more scary.

"guys, you know i don't do well in situations like this!! what if i make a fool out of myself??"

"finally you say something!! and since when do you make a fool out of yourself??" buffy says.

"kindergarten, i wet my pants and threw up on the teacher. 2nd grade, i spilled my lunch on alex and he basically wanted me dead. 5th grade, i came to the wrong party and ended up crying near the garden. do i need to list all the tragedies of my life??"

"of course you messed up a lot but so what!! everyone makes mistakes and we can learn from them. and we're your best friends so we have your back."

once andi said that and buffy gave me a genuine smile, i gave them a big hug.

"fine!! i'll go but if something bad happens to me the you both owe me $30."

-
this was basically my first draft of a jyrus story i was working on. i wrote this when ep 2 just aired so i had no idea about ep 4. and when it did come out, i realizaed this is basically a slightly different version of it. so to make it up i'm going to write a different version of this. but i'm going to publish this so you can all laugh at me.
have fun dudes. (also i didn't go over this so sorry if there a mistakes in it.)

- sad gay emo™