Chapter 7: Welcome to the world...

(PLAY SONG WHEN I SAY SO)

I walked to the beach and looked around for G. I found him and walked towards him. He was sitting on the sand looking out to the ocean. I sat next to him close and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What do you want..." He said sternly.

"Nothing... Just checking up on you..." I said.

"There's no point in doing so... I'm a monster Y/N... You shouldn't be near me..." He said taking my head off his shoulder.

"your just stressed G... Don't take this all on yourself... There's just something wrong okay... Whatever that was, it wasn't you..." I said putting a hand on his cheek. G looked at me and teared up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Y/N..." g whispered.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I love you..." He said. My eyes widened. Did he just say... He loves me? N-No way. I hugged him tighter.

"I love you too G..." I said and kissed his cheek. G smiled and looked at me. I looked back at him in the eyes. G's face slowly got closer to mine. I blushed and closed me eyes half way leaning in.

Just before our lips/teeth collided, we heard the most painful, ear splitting scream coming from our camp sight. We perked our heads to the direction and stood up running to the camp.

When we got there we saw Ciana on her knees holding her stomach for dear life breathing heavy.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!?!?!" I yelled.

"H-Her water broke! I got the date wrong! The baby was suppose to be born today!" Yelled Stretch trying to sooth his wife. Ciana looks like she's dying.

"We gotta get her to the hospital!" Said Papyrus.

"We can't! We won't make it in time!" Said Fell. Everyone started spilling out suggestions on what to do. My head was turning everywhere trying to look at the person that's talking. I look to my left and saw G. He was pacing back and forth. It was like he was trying to make a decision.

Once again, Ciana screams out in pain. G looked up quickly at her and sighed. He stepped forward and said above them all...

"...I'll deliver the baby..."

We all stared at him in shock.

"G! Do you even know how to deliver a baby!?" I asked.

"Yes. I took medical school for a couple years. I know what I'm doing." Said G looking at me. I nodded at him. G goes to Ciana and picks her up bridal style.

"Everyone! Go into the large tent and place down the pillows to prop her up and get a blanket to cover her!" Ordered G. Everyone nodded and ran to the large tent.

Stretch went by Ciana and held her hand tight.

"its okay baby... Just breath okay..." He said soothing her. Ciana nodded and took deep breaths. Fell came out the tent and held his thumbs up. That was the signal that there ready and we ran into the tent.

We got in and G places Ciana on the "delivery bed" the skelebros made. Everyone was in there. But they made it so we can see her back. Only G and Stretch is aloud infront her.

Ciana starts to cry out in pain as years fall down her face. Stretch tears up, wishing he can help her but knows he can't. He wipes away her tears and sooths her.

G places a blanket on her legs and removes her bottoms.

"Someone get towels!" Ordered G.

"On it!" Said Blue and Papyrus and ran out. Ciana was breathing heavy.

"Okay Ciana... This is gonna hurt like hell... Push as hard as you can okay?" Said G looking at her as he sat between her legs. Ciana nodded with a tear stained face. Stretch held her hand tight and she held back for dear life.

"Okay...1...2...3...PUSH!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its been an hour and Ciana was DYING. She was crying and sweating with hair sticking to her face. Dance, Lust, and Fell had to go out to tell other people near by that things were okay. Some people didn't leave and Fell had to scare them away.

About 30 minutes ago Nicole and her friends tried throwing HUGE rocks at the tent. But that made the three skeletons pissed as fuck. The moment they were about to throw it, all three had flaring eyes and bones and Gaster blasters surrounding them. The girls screamed and ran away! Tch... Fucking pussies.

"Okay Ciana... One more push I promise this time..." Said G. Ciana nodded.

"Aaaaaaaannnd... PUSH!!!"

Ciana pushed as hard as she can and screamed in pain. Stretch was crying a few times as he didn't want to see his wife like this.

(OKAY PLAY THE MUSIC HERE)

All of a sudden, the sounds of a crying baby was heard. Everyone went silent. Nothing but the ocean can be heard. Everyone froze hearing the Cry's.

G teared up and smiled. From between Ciana's legs, emerged a little baby.

"Congratulations... Its a girl." Said G. Ciana had a towel on her chest from the start and G placed the newborn baby on her chest. Ciana held her child crying the most she has through this whole experience. Stretch held Ciana close looking at his daughter crying.

"Bro... Wanna cut the cord?" Said G who held some surgical scissors from an aid kit. Stretch nodded in tear and takes the scissors. He cuts the cord close to the babies stomach so they don't need to worry about it.

Ciana wipes off her baby with the towel and looks at her sobbing. She bundles the baby in the towel so that she can moves her arms freely. The baby stops crying and opens her eyes for the first time, getting a good look at her mother. Stretch came next to her and looked down at his daughter and smiles.

"Welcome to the world baby girl..." They both said. The child looks at her parents in wonder and amazement.

"What are you gonna name here?" Asked Papyrus. Ciana looked at her child and thought.

"Harmony. Because me and you make the perfect Harmony." Said Stretch hugging his wife kissing her. Ciana gladly kisses back in tears smiling. They pull away and looks at there child.

"Harmony it is..." Said Ciana. Harmony smiled at her mom and patted her face making little baby babbles.

Harmony had very light pale skin. She had barely noticeable white hair and skeleton arms and legs. Except it went from the elbow down and the knees down that was all bone. Harmony had adorable bright orange eyes and her smile lit up the world.

Everyone was looking away hiding there tears of joy. Papyrus and Blue were hugging each other bawling there eyes out. I myself was crying, happy for the couple that just became parents. For G...

He was silent. Staring at Harmony as tears stream down his face.

"She could've been my child... If only I wasn't such a dick..." Said G. I frowned and hugged him and he hugged back.

Stretch took Harmony from Ciana's arms and sat next to her looking at the baby.

"Heya baby girl... I promise... I will always protect you... Daddy will never go anywhere..." He said kissing Harmony's forehead. Harmony smiled up at Stretch. That was the moment. That Harmony and Stretch were bonded together.