Twa - Company

3

See, I'm nothin' like a girlfriend, no

I'm not like someone I'm supposed to be

And I just want some company

- "Company" - Tinashe

Esther

"Esther, get your ass up! We're gonna be late!"

I groaned softly as I pulled my sheets over my head. How the hell are we gonna be late when were the ones who own the goddamn shop!?

Just one more hour....

I was about fall back to sleep until my sheets flew right off me to reveal my bestie, Eva at the corner of my bed.

"Fout tonère! What the hell, Eva!?"

"Rise and shine, bitch. We got people to see and appointments to keep."

I definitely regretted lending her that spare key.

"Ughhh! Ti fi, I was having a real nice dream until you ruined it!"

"Girl, I know. You think I didn't hear you last night. I'm glad your finally putting last year's birthday present to good use. Yeesh, when was the last time you got some?"

"Welllll, I was gonna get laid last night but someone had to be a mèrdik kòk chante blòk!"

"Call me what you like! You knew we had work early this morning, plus didn't I tell you that Zayn has a girlfriend last night?"

"So? That man was totally ready to fuck me to oblivion and you had to fucking ruin it! "

"Esther! Hurry up and get out of bed, you son of a bitch!"

I let out another loud groan as I slowly by surely left the comforts of my bed and went towards my bathroom.

It wasn't long when I was dressed and ready to go. I threw on a long black sleeve shirt and tucked it into my favorite black leather skirt with a pair a fuchsia heeled shoes. Doing the finishing touches to my makeup, I grabbed my purse and left my room.

Eva was at my front door waiting for me.

"Are you ready to go, Esther?"

"Yeah, let's go. I got text from Jin and people are already waiting outside the salon."

Leaving my apartment, we decided to take Eva's car to the salon.

Me and Eva have been friends ever since middle school. Once we both graduated from high school, we went to beauty school together. We both gotton certified to be professional hair stylelists.

My specialty was braids. Lemon braids, box braids, cornrows, ghana braids, dreadlocks, and I also do crochets.

Eva specialty was sew ins, hair extensions, blow outs, hair treatments, perms, hair dyes, and she's great at cutting hair.

It has only been a year and a half since we opened up our own salon. We decided to name it, Adam and Eve to represent that our salon was unisex. Both male and females could come in their hairs done