honestly the worst thing ive written

The wind blew lightly through her fur. The young wolf sighed as she watched her pups.

"Come back to the den, the wind is picking up," she called. "But Mom~" the twins whined, "We're right in the middle of our game."

They walked started to walk in anyways. As the pups walk through the archway of the small den, she nudged them with her nose.

"Now," she started, "Stay here, so I can go hunt for dinner." The two pups bounced happily, already forgetting about their game, "Okay, Mom" they said in sync, messing with some rocks they had found.

She sighed (she had been doing that a lot lately) and rolled her eyes. After saying her goodbyes, she walked out of the cave they were currently residing in.

After her pack had banished her, because of the fact she had been a healer and she had gotten pregnant (something that was against the rules), she had found a cave and had given birth.

Admittedly, that had been quite some time ago, but she hadn't been keeping track.

~Timeskip to after she caught their dinner~

She walked to through the archway of her home, and carefully dropped the 3 carcasses of the squirrels she had killed for their meal, and their breakfast, and realized it was much too quiet. She looked up and noticed that her pups weren't there. She quickly ran outside and yelled for them, "Ashta! Eve!"

After getting no reply she started searching. She quickly did a search throughout the den and the immediate area. In her frenzied state, one only a parent could reach when not able to find their children, she went running (sprinting, really) through the small forest surrounding the mountain in which her cave resided.

a/n: w-what was I thinking when i wrote this?! honestly...