The bucleagus

"Suzy we need more props to play the princess game." Peppa said. "Well do your parents have anything we could use?" Suzy suggested. "Maybe. Let's look around." Peppa told Suzy. They poked around for about five minutes until they found a box under the bed that said 'Old memories'. Once they pulled the box out they saw some stuff that would prolly scar their innocent minds forever; but aside from that, they picked up a thing that looked like a handheld game and said 'BUCLEAGUS 110000' on the back. Suzy started pressing random buttons on it and before they knew it the friends were quantum leaping across vast expanses of space, vaporizing everything in their path. Eventually, they landed in the most strange of places, a strangled clarinet sound playing in the background and the distant call of 'LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE'. The two girls made their way through the tropic like vegetation and found these two caveman creatures; one being a fat pink starfish and one being a scrawny Yellow sea sponge. It was a bit uncomfortable standing there as both of the cavemen had been wearing loin cloths, but once Peppa's eyes found her way to the sponge, she couldn't look away. 'Damn he cute' Peppa thought. Suzy noticed the strange look on Peppa's face, and immediately knew what was going on. She pushed Peppa into the sponge and they both blushed because of how close they were. "Umm hello... I'm Peppa pig." "Uga bugaboo" spongebob said with a wink. Peppa blushed deep red like the sun when it'll become a red giant star and explode. "Bahah uninboo" spongebob said as he dragged Peppa away. "GET IT GIRL!" Suzy yelled. "TEXAS IS DUMB!" Patrick called out as well.

God I sincerely hope my family doesn't find this
I have so many regrets