Sting

I woke up, but I noticed something was wrong.

I didn't know what it was.

 I tried to stretch the morning drowsiness out of me, but I hit some kind of metal. I tried to open my eyes to see where I was, but I couldn't. It stung. I noticed an oxygen mask on my face, and I was floating in liquid. I was confused. I turned around. And again I turned around. I don't know why I did it, but I started to thrash around in the case I was in. If only I could open my eyes to see where I was.

I turned around several times, noticing the small crammed space I was in. I started to get clausterphobic. I began to freak out more than I obviously was, starting to pound and kick on the metal. It was the only logical answer in my time of need. I tried to scream, but the mask muffled my voice. But still, I let out muffled, raspy screams, trying to be as loud as I possibly could.

"Christy!"

"Lily!"

"Lincoln!" 

"Rhett!"

I screamed them without thinking. That's the only names I could remember. It angered me more that I didn't remember what they looked like, what they sounded like. I kicked harder at the metal in pure frustration and just desperately wanting to escape. I wanted to see. I wanted to feel. I wanted to get out.

As I let out a punch at the metal, I heard something outside. It was a shuffling sound. I quieted down as the shuffling got closer. It stopped. I waited in silence, adrenaline pumping through my body. Silence, so quiet it could cut glass. Suddenly, the shuffling happened again, this time getting quieter. I quickly started pounding on the wall, trying to get someone's attention. I needed out. 

I stopped pounding just in time to hear "here quick" and the sound of a radio. That could never be good. I immediately stopped where I was and just began to cry.

What has become of me? I ask myself. What is happening?

Great. Of course, I'm throwing a pity party for myself. Rhett would tease you about this.

Rhett.

Rhett! 

I immediately stopped crying because I remembered something, someone! Then the memories flooded in. The life I had. The show. The fans. My family. All that I was missing! I needed to get out.

But then I remember the last memory of Rhett.

The conversation of what was going to happen.

I thought it was fake! They actually found a way to clone me? Did anyone know I was cloned? Were they just like me? How?

So many questions flooded my mind as I began to remember and remember so much.

Then my case shook. 

Then the liquid drained away from my body.

Then a door opened. 

I sat up quickly, immediately regretting that decision. My head started to ache as the world started turning black and white and violet and all of these different colors all at once.

Color.

God how I missed it. 

The blobs of color and my headache soon faded as the world became clearer. Well, at least as clear as it was gonna get for having no glasses on. I looked around to see several blobs of human form, wearing some kind of protective gear. They all looked at me, from what I could tell, with faces of astonishment.

"U-u-hum, excuse me?" I ask, my voice raspy from not using it in a while. "Could I have some clothes? And my glasses?"

One of the people in the suit looks at me and hands me a pile of clothes and a pair of glasses, noticably not mine, and waits for me to grab them. I lift my shaky hands up to get the pile, mostly shaky from punching and not using them.

I grab the glasses first and put them on. Let me tell you, it is much better than seeing blurry. I then shuffle myself to get up, still very weak.

"You need help?" One of the workers asks.

"Nah, I'm fine," I said as I stumbled to my feet. "Privacy?"

The suited people turned their heads as I put on a rather large pair of clothes on. 

"'Kay, you can look now," I said jokingly. The workers all turned their heads, and still gave me looks of astonishment. 

"What?" I asked, oblivious to what had just happened.

Dun dun dun!!! Anyway, thanks again to @MythicalCianne for the story idea. I don't know if I should continue this, or should end it here, so please let me know. Anyway, have a mythical day/night, and see ya later!

                                     -20madmag