GOT7 Scenario: Valentine's Day

GOT7 Scenario: Valentine’s Day

JB Version:

  You sighed, resting your head on the steering wheel.

  It was Valentine’s Day and you couldn’t spend it with Jaebum, because you both had to work.  You had anticipated decorating the apartment that you two shared and relaxing with him.  That idea was shattered when your boss called you up and asked if you could come in on your day off.  Of course, you had to comply if you didn’t want to be fired.

  “I wonder if I could still manage to do something for him,” you thought out loud as you trudged up the stairs.

  Opening the door led to a surprise for you.

  The apartment was decorated with heart-shaped balloons floating in the air and streamers.  On the walls were sticky notes, each with a message on them.  One near you caught your eye and you grinned when you figured out it read ‘I love you~’.

  “Happy Valentine’s Day Yeobo,” Jaebum said with a grin, appearing when he turned the corner.

  You walked up to him and allowed yourself to be enveloped into a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Version:

  “Hmm, so you made me breakfast because it was your birthday?” Mark thought aloud, with a slight smirk on his face.

  “Now why would I even wake up early if it were my birthday?” you replied, raising an eyebrow, “Guess again.”

  “Is it my birthday?”

  You playfully hit him on the chest.

  “Oh no? I guess it’s Christmas then,” Mark stated, bringing his hand up and putting it right below his chin in an L-shape in the ‘I’m-thinking’ position.

  You made a face, “Yah, Yeobo…”

  Mark let out a laugh and pulled you into a tight hug, “Of course I know what today is. Happy Valentine’s Day Jagi.”

  You smiled contently and snuggled close to his chest, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

  “I have a gift for you scheduled at 7 P.M. tonight at that restaurant you love. For now, let’s go enjoy that breakfast you made.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jr. Version:

  You nearly let out a scream when you had woken up from your nap and saw Jinyoung’s face inches from yours.

  “Yah!” you shouted, lightly flicking his forehead, “Why are you here?”

  “Jagiya, do you know what today is?” Jinyoung asked, avoiding your questions.

  “Yeah, it’s the 14th of February,” you replied, sitting up and stretching your arms.

  Jinyoung frowned, “And?”

  You looked at him with a confused expression, “And?”

  “Jagi, today is Valentine’s Day!”

  “Oh, really?” you replied.

  Jinyoung sighed and plopped down next to you, “I guess I just won’t give you your present then.”

  You laughed and gave Jinyoung a kiss on the lips, “Of course I remembered what today was.”

  You got up and walked into your room to come back out with a box of homemade chocolates.