Lifestyle living at its best at Sushma Grande 3bhk Apartments

The preeminent real estate company Sushma buildtech Limited introduces the most premium apartments under its brand "The Sushma Grande". The venture is embraced by this all around prestigious organization and is presently under-development. This forthcoming residential project reflects the signature work of Sushma. The notion of the entire proposal is to bring out the Lifestyle living at its best at Sushma Grande 3 BHK apartments . As the name suggests the property is Grand in all aspects be it the location or the unique design of the project. Who doesn't want a place away from the hustle and rush of the city, in the lap of Mother Nature with peaceful environment and serene surroundings? At Sushma we promise to delight our customers with all the features they are searching for their dream home. The prime location of this imminent property makes it worth a choice for investment as it is near the beautiful city Chandigarh.

Since there is no more construction spaces left in the union territory, Zirakpur becomes favorable place to get settled. At Sushma we work with world's ace architects, highly skilled engineers and creative panoramic designers to create a place that meets the standards of international level. The place becomes your future home. The amenities that we offer our clients include an extravagant entrance with 24 hour gated security, Joggers Park, Golf area, Play Zone along with Kid's Play Area, Basketball Court, Club House, Swimming Pool with foreign concept, Gymnasium, yoga and meditation place, well-designed Landscaped Park, Earthquake Resistant RCC Framed Structure and beautiful Gardens. In addition to these facilities Grande also offers other specifications that include Piped Gas Supply, DTH & Broadband Ready Homes, Open yet Private Kitchen, Property Managed by JLL, Sewage Treatment Plant, Rainwater Harvesting, Superlative Construction, Sensor Lights in Washrooms & Wardrobes, Convenience Shops Within the Complex, Premium Habitats From the ground floor to the Penthouse, Independent Towers for a Ventilated And Health Living and Digital Lock on Main Door assisted with Video Door Phones.

The society is being built in such a way that it has each and every thing at one place that is required for home seekers. It is a complete and well planned township. We consistently work to make your dreams come true. Don't believe us, come and visit us and we shall change the way you have been thinking about your property.