Entry # 9 Naruto

Entry # 9 Naruto

I finally reached my home.. my home where I found Himawari feeling worried of her mom so I sat next to her and apologize.

"I'm sorry for making your mom cry.. I'll do my best to fix everything okay?.. I'm sorry Himawari.."

I said and gave her a hug..

"Please dad.. make mom smile.."

Himawari asked and I nod before heading to my room to talk to Hinata.

I opened the door using my key and head inside, I closed the door behind me and found Hinata sleeping at our bed.

Her tears dried up to her face already and it looks like she have cried so much..

Hinata.. Hinata.."

I tried to wake her up.

"Hinata.. wake up.."

I pat her shoulder and somehow it worked.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw me but she was somehow.. thinking that this is not the real me..

She sat on the bed and used her byakugan to check if it really was me.

"Hinata.. I-"

I tired to speak but..

"what?.."

She cut me off by using this word and tone that she hasn't used on me before.. although I don't want that to stop me from gaining her trust, her love and everything..

"Hinata.. I- I'm sorry.. I know you're mad and you even used your byakugan to me just to check if this is really me but.. please listen.. we talked about this thing about Sasuke and Sakura.. I know.. I'm a real jerk for not going here and talk to you personally.. always.. I'm just.. really afraid to show myself to you.. for hurting you so badly.. believe me.. I'm really doing my best to keep our family.. I've been doing my best to be a father.. to be your husband.. do you still.. Love me?..

I said. I hope she would still believe in me.. I know I'm a real jerk for not showing my face to her for a week while Sakura's blackmailing me but.. I just couldn't face her that time.. I don't want anger consume me..

I hope.. she would understand for the kids.. I hope she will but the longer her answer hasn't come.. I lost my hope to take her back again.. Why am I like this?.. Why am I.. Surrendering this easily?.. Was it because I still couldn't find that video?.. If only I could just sway my hand and said give me the video like a magician.. I've done that already..

"I guess.. no huh?.. I've been such a jerk.. I hurt you so much.. I should have fixed this sooner but.. I... I just can't now.. I can't still find that video.."

I said and slams my fist on top of my lap.

"what video are you talking about?.."

She asked quite a bit worried.

"it's.. it's a sex video Sakura's been using to blackmail me every time she comes.. I just couldn't find it.. if I couldn't find it.. she's still going for it and if I get that she'll stop then we can be together.. right?.. we can rebuild our family.. we can be happy.. right?.."

I said and covered my face using my palm. I couldn't show my face to her now that I'm so irritated that I couldn't find that video.. Where the hell did she hide it?!!!

"I really didn't know that there's one.. I thought it was fabricated but she showed me one.. every time she comes.. she brings it... when I got a chance to hold it.. I destroy it but she gets more copy.. I don't know where she gets it!"

I shout. I held my hair using both of my hands and as if like pulling it from anger.. That Sakura.. As soon as I get a hold of it.. I'll end things straight.. If only I've been more careful and ordered my clone to dispose that video..

"why's there even a sex video?.."

She asked and i looked at her a bit shaky.. How could I answer her?.. She would just think even if it was a clone.. It's still a part of me.. But.. I should tell her.. But.. Can I?

"Hinata! I-"

I suddenly hugged her so tight that I couldn't even tell her that my clone had sex with Sakura.. It's still the same right?.. I don't want to hurt her more.. It's painful enough already.. What's best is that.. I'll get rid of that video and we'll be back.. Right?..

"I love you so much so please.. don't leave me.. I'll do my best to get that video and if I do.. please.. stay with me.. stay with me and the kids.. Sasuke can never give you harmony.. people would say things towards you and your father will be so disappointed to you.. just stay with me.. we can be happy.. like we used to.. like how much we love each other.. I promise.. I'll get home as much as I can to you and I can give more time for Himawari.. for Boruto.. for you so please.. don't leave me Hinata.."

I was crying so badly.. crying so much than she is..

I looked at her in the eyes as i slowly moved her away from me a little. I gave her a look that she haven't seen from me for a long time.. that look during our wedding day.. that look when we first had it.. that look when we first had Boruto and Himawari.. that look each and every day i woke up from bed.. It's been a while since we've been this intimate..

"Naruto.. I-Im sorry.. I'm really sorry.."

She said and there.. tears fall down from her eyes..

"I should be sorry for neglecting you so much.. I'm sorry if I-"

She instantly kissed my lips to stop me from talking.. I missed her lips.. These lips that once been kissed by him.. Why am I even thinking of Sasuke this time?.. Oh yeah.. That's right.. We had a bet..

I suddenly heard foot steps coming towards our direction.. this aura.. it's from.. Sasuke.. He really came to beg..

I looked at him and saw pain coming from his abdomen.. I saw a stain of blood beside his lips just like mine..

She looked away from him instantly then she hugged me really tight and dug her face to my chest..

"Hinata.. Let's work this out.. you love me.. right?.. you told me that.. remember?.. don't leave me behind when I'm already falling for you.. please.. let's work this out.. let's file divorce papers and we-"

"Sasuke.. I'm sorry.."

She said..

"Sorry?.. sorry for what?.. Hinata.. please.. let's give this a chance!.. I'm begging you.. please.. Please.. Let's work this out.. you wanted to be happy.. right?.. you wanted to be happy with me.."

"Sorry.. sorry.. I'm sorry.."

That's all she told him..

"Sasuke.. leave her alone already.."

I spoke and there I saw Sasuke went out of the house with his crimson eye glowing in the room while hinta was crying so badly on my arms. now, I can tell.. Sasuke's finally leaving her.

__________________

Author's note: 2nd semester is finally over.. Here comes summer.. Say hello to updates.. But of course I'll manage my time.. I'll be looking for a part time job and I'll be enrolling for summer.. T_T see you all again for another update.. Sorry for a long long long wait.. :(