Chapter 1 - 3am??

Knocking.

Three o'clock in the morning on a fucking Monday and I can hear knocking. There's no parties near by, and all my neighbours are relatively normal... kinda...

But 3am? Seriously????

I groan, and get off from my windowsill (it's really wide and perfect for sitting there and having those deep 3am thoughts), pulling my grey hoodie back onto my shoulders so I look less like I've been dragged backwards through a hedge like a mad bull, and more a sophisticated human.

I snort to myself, my hand reaching for the stair banister. I'm never gonna be sophisticated, who am I kidding.

I can see the outline of someone with a very short haircut, probably a guy. I open the door, as a yawn escapes my mouth and I try to say hello. It comes out as;

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughjsfa"

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugdgeb to you to," a cute blue-haired boy chuckles in reply. He looks 20ish, and there's a huge boyish grin on his face.

"Oi dude, you don't get to knock on my door at 3 in the morning and then mimic me. No. Don't go there."

"XD."

"What? Did you just say 'ex dee'? Blue boy, you didn't even laugh. And you're pretending you did? Who even are you? Why am I even awake at 3 in the morning talking to you?!"

He grins a lopsided grin, before fainting into my arms.

"Oh boy..." I sigh. I drag him into my house, and rack my brains as to who I can ask for help for. It's 3 in the goddam morning. Why am I in this situation?!

It suddenly hits me. I slip on some trainers, the laces already tied, and almost shut the door when I remember to grab some keys. Phew. I walk out my driveway, slightly worried by the fact I've left a passed out stranger with blue hair in my house alone, and over to my next door neighbour's house. I knock on the door, hoping one of the four is awake. I'm in luck.

An Asian-looking man with black hair and very sleepy eyes covered by glasses, aka Mark my bestie, answers.

"Hey bestie!"

"Hey bestie!"

We booty bump, and I kiss him on the cheek like true French style. Not that either of us are French. It's just a thing we do.

"Ella! Hi! How are you!"

"Mark, it's 3 in the fucking morning why are you acting like this is a casual conversation??"

"Oh no"

"Mark. There's this guy and he knocked on my door and I think he's high and he passed out and I'm too weak to carry him and its THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOO" I begin to wail.

"Ella shut the fuck up its 3 in the morning!!"

"That's what I've been telling you!!"

Amy, a gorgeous blond-haired girl, aka ma bestie's girlfriend, wanders over. "What's goin' on?"

"A mysterious man has wandered into Ella's home," Mark informs her.

"Oh shit"

"What?"

"What?"

"You don't think that's Ethan do you..."

Mark gasps. "Oh shit."

"Oh shitttt"

"Wait a second," I halt. "Are you telling me you KNOW the fucker that walked into my house at THEREE IN THE MOTHER FUCKING MORNING?!"

"Yeah... yeah, that sounds about right."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

A/N

Hey guys! Jenni here! Welcome to the first story I'm actually going to publish on my profile! I don't know what this is and I'm kinda just thinking "fuck it" right now ahahahahaha

Just realised my wifi has gone off. Welp, there goes my hopes of publishing it

Do you ever have it where you feel like you're high but you haven't had anything to make you high and you're 13 so you've never been high before so you don't know what it feels like to be high but at the American time you feel like you're high? Bc that's me rn

what should be "same" autocorrected to "American" but it's so random and weird that I wanna keep it and at the same time why would autocorrect do that maybe I typed it for some weird reason hmm idk.

ANYWAYS

Hope you enjoyed! If people seem to like this for some strange reason I'll post another chapter and plan out a storyline aha I have no clue where this is going rn soooo *shrugs*

Fun fact! I just spent five minutes trying to work out how to spell "another" bc I though it started with an e and had a gh in it. And I'm meant to be one of the best in my class at spelling. Sigh.

Told you I'm semi-high. (Idek anymore leave me alone)

Okay well imma go now, ily, if you've read this far you're awesome.

Why are the words "read" (reed) and "read" (red) spell the same? Like I dunno if it's just me but sometimes I get so confused over it and I'm like "damn this person is bad at grammar ahahaha" but in reality their grammar is perfect and I'm just a failure ahahahahahahahahah

Okay I really should go to sleep

WAIT FUN FACT #2 I'm not writing this at 3am despite what you might think I'm writing it at 11:11pm oOOH 11:11 MAKE A WISH

Made ma wish :D

I really need to go before I make the author's note longer than the chapter EEK

BAI! Ily :) you're amazing and your life has an insanely big value so don't even think about doing anything stupid, okay? If any of you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me, but I'll be slow at replying. If you want a quick reply, my Twitter is @/houseofmigranes <3

I love you :)

~Jenni<3