birthday present

it was the day after jean's birthday. jean was enjoying his favorite grape soda at 3 AM. he was up watching reruns of friends on tbs on his $7000 widescreen tv he got at big lots. he cries as he, for the 31st time, watches rachel and joey break up.

there is an unexpected rapping at his front door, and jean is puzzled. getting up from his brown monkey fur couch, he pours the last of the purple beverage into his open mouth and crams the can down his throat. it feels good as the can travels down his esophagus into his growling stomach, stretching his insides.

he opens the door, only to be greeted by none other than armin. his favorite person in the world. the crayons to his coloring book. the peanut butter to his jelly. the banana to his donut. "oh, armin-kun. how lucky i am to see you today!" he stares into armin's orbs with pure lust, and he drools from the corners of his lips. "please, come in"

"wow jean, your place is really huge" armin winks as he gazes down at jean's crotch. jean knows that armin knows what he wants. suddenly, his 8-inch rockhard manhood rips out of his jeans. jean's jeans. the brown haired horse couldn't contain himself any longer.

"armin please" he moans, jacking himself off really hard. "give me all of your cummies!!!"

armin throws jean against the door and presses their bodies together. "your order's total comes to 4.99" and armin rips off their pants, and the cool air of jean's house perks their buttcheeks. they love it. it makes them hornier.

the blond coconuthead grabs jean's face and aggressively kisses him, licking his teeth and sucking on his tongue like a baby on its mother's tits. jean, his boner now a full 10 inches, humps armin in desperate needs to spurt his babies all over.

"not yet." armin demands, and he picks up jean and throws him onto the monkey fur couch, with armin on top and jean on bottom. the monkey hairs tickle jean's asscheeks, and he laughs. "oh my god why are you laughing? am i ugly and gross???" armin cries many tears.

"no my couch just feels funny on my asshole" jean kisses armin roughly and armin's penis grows like a coconut tree on a good year in hawaii. "you're so amazing, armin-senpai..."

"t-t-t-t-thank you baby," armin smiles and giggles from the compliment. armin gazes at jean's starfish, wanting to insert his coconut tree in it. he grabs a 17 inch dildo from his back pocket and shoves it into jean's asshole, stuffing him like a thanksgiving turkey.

"oh my fucking god! armin!! it feels so good!!!" jean screams, thrashing and twisting in pleasure as armin fucks him with the plastic dick. he pets his 10 inch hamster with all his might, hoping to cum buckets.

armin throws out the dildo from jean's pink shithole and starts rimming it. jean moans as armin licks his butt up to his hairy ballsack, sucking on each fuzzy nut with care and pleasure. it nearly kills jean, because he knows that armin won't suck dick. armin is more of an ass guy definitely.

armin grabs jean and puts him on all fours like a bitch. he then slams his mount rushmore into jean's tiny ass and pounds away. like dogs in heat, they pant and moan as they reach climax. "in-cumming!" the majestic eagle screeches, filling up the horse's filthy mangina with sperm babies. "yes daddy, yes!!" jean neighs, and he cums, forming a white pond on his couch.

it takes a minute for the both of them to catch their breath, because the sex was so good that jean got a charley horse in his left leg. "i hope i'm pregnant" jean says nonchalantly to armin, who smiles. "yeah, i hope so too, mommy."

they sit on the couch naked, with their clothes in shreds on the floor in front of them, and the dildo in the trash because it was Made In China garbage. it was perfect, and they made out for the rest of the night while listening to grey's anatomy in the background.