7. My Fall

Colina POV...         
"That was for your disobedience of running off when I told you to wait in my room!  You will obey Colina if it's the last thing you do," he shouts while squeezing my jaw tight.  He flings me away on the floor before I feel his hand in my hair.

          He dragged me over to the wall slamming my back against it.  He released my hair for a minute pushing me onto my knees with my back against the wall.  His cock is bouncing in my face and I'm such a mess I don't know what to do.

        Within seconds, Liam pushed his dick against my lips.  When I refused to open, he pinched and twisted my earlobe until I gasp. I felt numb as if I was watching my demise on TV, not actually living it.

      "Open up!" he hissed.

        I did.  With little regard, he jammed his cock deep into my throat. I gagged, and slapped him on the hips, but nothing could stop him.

        "Is this how you sucked there cocks, Lina? Did you love there cocks in your mouth, gagging, choking with tears," he spat out as he tangled his hand in my hair and pulled my mouth off and on his cock leasurly.

         His pace was relaxed as he used my mouth at first sliding in and out while fisting my hair. Once he found a rhythm he sped up making it more difficult for me.  To go faster he tightened his hold on my hair forcing me closer to his groin.

           His other hand was braced against the wall, his flat palm supporting his weight as he plundered my mouth again and again.  My tears were pouring down my face and I glanced up at him to see his head lull back in his own pleasure and panting hard. 

I doubled my efforts and actually swallowed him deeper wanting to end this.  That seemed to work as he slammed into my mouth harder.

        My head hit the wall with a thud.  He didn't notice, but bent his knees a bit on either side of my head and thrust into my throat, literally riding my mouth. Then just when I was sure to suffocate after all, it happened.  He released my hair and pressed his hips into me fully holding his cock deep in my throat with my head tight to the wall.

"Aaah, fuck," Liam shouted as he came hot and hard against the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow or choke.  I thought it would never end with the amount of fluid he was releasing as he made low sounds that was a mix of growls, grunts and a moans.

         Liam pulls is cock out of my mouth taking a step back. My throat is raw and sore along with my body. I look up at him with a good amount of fear and trepidation. He looks at me for a few seconds than I see him smile. What the fuck could he possibly be smiling about!

          "Go clean yourself up and get dressed we are going to dinner at Aleck's with my parents and Kenzy," he said. I just stare at him in shock. What the hell is going on. I'm not understanding any of this.

          Liam squats down in front of me taking my chin and lifting my face up to him. "My cock is the only cock that has been deep inside your virgin pussy," He whispered, gently, "You're mine now."

           I blinked a few times, my eyes welling up with moisture from a mix of emotions; I was pretty sensitive and all the new experiences and crazy emotions was probably getting to me.