prologue

a/n: okay, let's start with his latest selca

reader's pov: before

the school has just started, new and old students talking, walking and laughing around the hallway.

"jungah! over here!", i heard someone called for me as searched around to look for her head.

"sunae!", i exclaimed and jogged to her, more like them.

"you know jungkook? the one i've been talking about last year?", she eyed jungkook who was standing next to her.

"of course! hi, jungkook, i'm jungah.", i introduced but just gave me a straight face, making me nervous.

"don't be so cold, jungkook.", sunae nudged his shoulder but instead, he walked away.

how rude.

jungkook's pov: before

the first time i saw and met her, i didn't really put much time on her, nor planning to be close with her, not planning to even care about her life.

to me, she was just a normal girl.

but that all changed.

a day came when i saw her running towards my way and wrapped her arms around my body, burying her face against my chest, as i heard her sobbing.

she was crying.

"i saw him with someone else."

and when i heard those words coming out from her mouth, it made me want to protect her and make sure that no one is gonna lay a finger on her and hurt her.

so, i began to do all the little things.