#25: His biggest fear

Niall:Seeing you walk away. He knows that if you ever do it, he’ll be left with the ripped heart that couldn’t be fixed anymore. Life without you would be nothing; it would be just one big nightmare from which he’ll never be able to wake up. He can’t imagine how would it be waking up in the morning without you by his side, or the sweet scent of your hair in the early morning. He would swim all the oceans just to be the reason for you to smile; to be the reason for you to stay.

Zayn:You leaving him. No matter what you do or say, he’ll always think that you’re too good for him and that he doesn’t deserve you. But he’ll never stop himself for being the one and only you’ll love forever. Just the thought of you leaving hurts him, rips his heart in million peaces. That’s the reason why he stops the argument at the very beginning and takes you to the bedroom right away just to make up for everything he said a minute earlier.

Louis:Anything happening to you. If anything bad happens to you, he would make sure that he’s the one who will try to kiss all of the pain away with his lips. Each time you get hurt; no matter is it cutting yourself on the paper or twist your ankle, he would do anything to make sure that you’re going to be a hundred percent ok, kissing your face again and again and again; until his kisses are the only cause of your pain.

Liam:Losing you. Liam is always extra protective over you; no matter is it keeping you close in the dark street or cleaning up the glass you broke so you wouldn’t get hurt while doing it. Even though you’ve already jokingly told him that it’s just a ridiculous obsession, he can’t help it. He would do anything and everything just to keep you by his side. Forever.

Harry:Him hurting you. It’s because he sees himself as your protector; the person who would give his life on you. It already hurts him so much seeing you cry and he can’t even imagine the pain he would feel if he was the reason behind those tears. It hurts him to the point where he instead of yelling at you when he’s angry, he takes a step back, a deep breath and hugs you instead, every single touch being full of special love and care.