.10

.10
-----

  First of all sitting in a plane for long periods of time are not fine. I can barley handle two hours why the hell did I think I could last longer then that. I felt suffocated in my seat; not to mention the little amount of space they give you.

  "We will be landing in five minutes, please put on your seat belts please." Said the lady on the intercoms and then once more in Japanese.

  The only problem about going to Japan was that I knew no Japanese, maybe a few words but not enough to get me around on my own. I should have thought this through more.

  This should be interesting.

----

  Getting my bag and heading to the exit was the easy part. Trying to ask people for help was the hard part when none of them understood you. They probably thought I was a crazy American woman.

  "Excuse me miss, are you by chance Adelaide?" A woman asked me in English.

  I gave her a small nod and a confused look.

  "It's nice to meet. I'll be taking you to your hotel as per request." She said grabbing my suit case.

"Per request?" I asked.

  "Yes, the boys of one ok rock requested I take you to your hotel." She said starting to walk out of the airport and to a black car.

  She didn't even give me time to respond. I didn't know if I wanted to get in a car with a complete stranger or not either.

  When I caught up to her she had already put my luggage in the back of the car and already was opening the back door for me to get in.

  I didn't like being treated this way it made me feel uncomfortable. I hesitantly got in the car and she slammed the door on me.

  "We will be at the hotel in about fifteen minutes. Please relax and enjoy the ride.

----

  Japan was beautiful, quite different from the states. The scenery was breathtaking; even though I couldn't see colors I could still appreciate the monochrome scenery.

  "We're here miss." The woman said before stepping out of the car and going to the back. She wasted no time grabbing my suitcase and then opening my door for me.

  "Please follow me." The woman said pulling me through the hotel, up an elevator, and to my room.

  "Please wait here, Mr. Yamashita will be here soon. You might want to dress a little nicer, your colors don't match." The woman said with a grimace and then was gone.

  It's not like I'm fucking color blind, yeah I just picked a random color knowing it didn't match. I hate it when people do that to me. But I shouldn't be to hard on them all the time, my disease doesn't usually come up on conversations, especially not with strangers.

  I guess I'll have be wait till Toru gets here so I can figure out something to wear.

----

I might post another chapter tonight. Sorry for the long wait. Excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes I didn't get a chance to edit this chapter yet.
-Century