31

But yeah Keith liked it on twitter this morning, I heard my phone went off but I didn't check it til I woke up and it made my day to be honest with you guys.

Setting: Hours later after the kiss.

L A U R E N

What happen earlier shouldn't have happened. The scene kept on re-playing in my head over and over again, I never saw Elijah like this before. I mean I never liked him like I did with Algee and Keith, I didn't make it to stop either but I had to cause its wrong. I mean Keith and I are done I don't even try to think about him but when I look at Kaydence I see his ass in her. I checked on Kaydence as I put her in her room after that happen so I want to see her so I got up, I was walking into her room as I heard Elijah singing to her causing me to smile.

He was singing can you stand the rain, he was on the part that I love so much.

"No pressure no pressure from me baby (this we know for sure) cause I want

You and I need you and I love you girl." Elijah sunged as he done that high note.

Kaydence started to squeal as I guess she liked it causing me to laugh, Elijah turned around and stopped singing.

"Please don't stop singing." I said.

"She likes it." I added with a smile as he blushed.

"Lauren we need to talk." Elijah said as he was still holding Kaydence.

"What we did earlier shouldn't had happen and I apologize." He added.

"Its okay." I said.

"I didn't know I was going to kiss you, and I just couldn't control myself." Elijah said.

"Elijah its okay... really." I said walking towards him.

"I know it was a mistake that shouldn't had happened." I added.

"I know you still care about Keith still." Elijah said.

"If Keith still cared about me he should've been still seeing Kaydence... I know I told him to not come see me or her, but I didn't mean it." I said.

"I can talk to him for you." Elijah said.

"I don't know Elijah I don't want you involved you got more important things to be worry about." I told him.

"I am doing a friend what would do, I will just tell that Kaydence wants to see him and stuff." Elijah said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anything for you." Elijah said.

"Can I tell you something." I started off to say.

"Sure, wassup?" Elijah asked.

"After the kiss that we shared, is it bad that I didn't want you to stop kissing me?" I questioned.