Buddies?

Jasmines POV (GrapeNerd)

I tried Getting into the covers more, Because Today is the day that I Renew My Animal Jam Membership!
I get out of bed, then check my Animal Jam, To see if I still Have at least One More Day left of Membership I can use.
To my Surprise, Luck, Etc; I can see that I do.
I finally decide that I should get dressed.
I Started for the Bathroom When I Noticed a Pink Sitcky Note on My Forehead, Signaling for me to read it.
Dear Jasmine,
On Such Short Notice, I have to Go to Jamaica To Visit my sister at her wedding. I hope you'll understand,
-Mom
I Should tell Sarah And Jim About this!
But first, Get ready.

you can skip this part

I Got Dressed As Quick as possible,Wearing A Black Nike shirt and some black Yoga pants with a Teal Thin Raincoat on top of everything. Then I went to the bathroom to Brush out my beadhead, Brush my teath, mouthwash, Comb my hair, Put on my Thin thing of makeup, and Now I'm Done.

Be Done skipping if you were ↑

I Started out of my room carefully and Quietly. I didn't want to wake Jam Up. I Snuck past Jam's Room As quiet as a mouse, and opened Sarah's door. She was Already Awake. "Mom's in Jamaica. She'll be gone for a week or two. I'm gonna go tell Jim" I wisper to her. She nods and sits back down. I leave her room and start for Jim's Room When I Hear Dad waking up and Yawning. I Hurry Over and Tell him to get up. "Why are you in here Jaz?" He says Sleepily.
"Mom's in Jamaica and Will be Gone for a week or two".
"Oh Okay then bye!"
He Half Yells.
I walk out of Jim's room and head Downstairs
"Hey Kiddo! Whatcha up to?" Dad Says.
"Just coming down here for breakfast"
"So Er, Did you hear about how your Mom's In Jamaica?"
He asks
"I got a Sticky note this morning and went to tell the others;"
He Nodded Slightly and handed me the Bowl Of Cereal he had made for me when I came downstairs.
"Thanks Dad!" I say Greatfully.
I dig into the Cereal and finish in 2 mins.
I go Over to the TV Room and sit down watching the, you guessed it, TV.
I suddenly realized that I left my laptop upstairs and run to go grab it.
I come back downstairs and open it, to play Animal Jam. I do the daily spin For members Because I forgot to do that this morning. I check and see if anyone tried to buddy me.

JULIAN2 WANTS TO BE YOUR BUDDY

ACCEPT                        DONT  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find Out More Tomorrow!
Bye Beans! Hope you all Enjoyed my Chapter!
;3
-KyleeinCollie
Or
-GrapeNerd AJ