The dog

I love this one! I hope you enjoy too. annoynamus!

It all started when my dog Austin died. He died on October 4th in the year 2010. Keep in mind I was only in 4th grade that year.

My first encounter was two weeks after my dog died. In my backyard we have a row of little trees that he used to walk around. Well one day I was looking out the window at the trees and i saw this blurry image of my dog. Of course I thought I imagined it until the image looked at me. I decided to look away because I was getting teary eyed and when I looked back the image was gone! I told my mom what had happened and she said I just imagined it but I knew the image was real.

My second encounter was about a year later. Around my 5th grade year we got a new dog. Well one day my dog was laying on my bed. The blinds were open and my bed was facing the window. So my dog was laying on my bed and we were just sitting there. When in the middle of no where my dog started barking. I saw her looking at the window. So I looked out the window to see if there was anything. There wasn't a thing in sight. Then I noticed that she was barking at the wall. The scary thing was that there was nothing there. This has to do with my dead dog because he used to sleep at the end of my bed.

The last thing I encountered was about maybe a few months later. My parents were on a date night and so I was home with my brothers and dog. I asked my mom if I could sleep down stairs until they got home and she said yes. So when it was time for bed I went down stairs to sleep on the couch. Then I herd the jingling of a dog collar. I already knew it was my dog so I made some room for her on the couch. When we were still and starting to fall asleep I herd the noise of a collar jingling again but this time it wasn't my dog because she was already asleep in my lap. So I just sat there and listened. When it got completely quiet I herd it again but this time it was coming up and down the stairs. I thought was Austin so I called his name. Right as I called his name the jingling stopped. Then it started again. I got so scared that I decided to go back to my room and sleep there. Since then I have never slept down stairs by myself.