Part 1

You were sitting in your room watching your favorite anime Black Butler, you already finished this anime and a select few others and wanted to re-watch it, you just started the first episode but the screen went a light blue color, "what the-" you didn't finish your sentence do to the fact that you were being pulled into the screen, as you were about to scream for help your vision faded to black.

You awoke to the sound of two voices, one seemed like a young adult while the other had a child like but serious tone, "Sebastian, where did she come from" the child's voice asked, his voice was familiar, but you couldn't put a finger on where you have heard it. "I am not quite sure, my lord, It seems she may not be from around here, seeing her decision of attire." The man supposedly named Sebastian said. You faked being asleep and could almost feel the stares the two British sounding people gave you, "indeed, take her to one of the guest rooms, when she awakes bring her to my office" the kid has some attitude "yes, my lord" the male most likely a servant of some kind replied and before you could process what was going on you were being lifted by strong, lean arms that embraced you in a warm hold that you couldn't help but lean into. Sebastian chuckled at your actions and shifted you into a more comfortable position. You cuddled into the warmth of his chest as he took one hand away to open the door of the guest room you were to be staying in until you "awoke" he set you down in a soft bed and tucked you in, but as he was about to get up you wrapped your arms around him not wanting to give up his warmth, you heard him give a small sigh as the bed dipped next to you, you pretended to wake up by yawning and you rubbed your eyes for effect, "huh? *yawn* where am I" you said in the best tired voice and "just saw" that you were holding him so let go "hello milady, I am terribly sorry to disturb your slumber, but you appeared in my young masters home seemingly out of no where." The man named Sebastian stated. You looked over and couldn't believe what you saw, it was Sebastian from Black Butler, you tried your hardest not to fan-girl and took a couple breaths "It's nice to meet you, and I'm sure I would love to meet your young master, I'm (y,n) by the way" you say trying to control the blush making it's way to your face "of course m'lady" he said in a friendly manner "If it is alright with you, m'lady, my young master is awaiting your arrival" "of course, and you can just call me (y,n), I'm not a higher social class or anything like that so you don't have to refer to me as m'lady or anything" you assured "as you wish m'-  (y,n)" he stood up from the bed you two were sitting on and signaled you to follow him, you couldn't believe what you were getting into.