Part 9

Your pov

It was night time and everyone was heading to bed I started going to my old room but you remembered that you had to sleep in Sebastian's room just in case. You started to walk back, and you listened to some songs on your phone, you were almost there but you were hit in the head by something hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and fell to the ground unconscious. 

You woke up tied to a bed post, you were going to scream but you had a gag in, you were terrified. Yeah, you were kidnapped in this world before, but it wasn't as scary  as this is, you started to struggle, but when you realized that wasn't gonna work you decided to look around to see if anything was familiar. It was a normal Victorian room, the sheets and curtains are red... 'Grell question mark? Nah the whole room would be red if it were him, so who could it be' The door opened and you looked to see who it was, oh OH it was Grell.

 "Grell what the fuCK" you attempted to say through the gag, he untied it and you were going to repeat your self when he cut you off with a peck on the lips, "GrELL!" you yelled, "yes love~?" you blushed loudly "WHY THE FUCK AM I TIED UP??!?!!" you screamed, "such vulgar language~", you glared at him for not answering, he looked confused but then he said, "oh, your question. Your here so I can protect you~" he said like he didn't just kidnap you,

 "okay but wasn't Sebastian doing just that?" you asked. "no, he just wanted you for himself" "YOU LITERALLY KIDNAPPED ME SO YOU COULD HAVE ME FOR YOURSELF!" you were going to continue to scream and yell at him but he put the gag in your mouth again, "you know, I wouldn't have done that if you behaved" He didn't tie the gag tight so you got it off pretty quickly, "you know, I woULD HAVE BEHAVED IF YOU DIDN'T KIDNAP ME" he just sighed and pet your head, he blew out the candle next to you and it was pretty dark "woah woah woah, I've read enough lemons to be able to tell where this is going" you said and he looked confused from what you could see in the dark room, "don't rape me" you stated coldly and he looked surprised, "I would never, I like you but I have class" you interrupted him, "..you literally kidnapped me" "anyways, I was just going to sleep next to you" he acted innocent,"can you at least untie me, this is uncomfortable" " why of course princess" 

You cringed at the nick name and he untied you, you contemplated punching and/or slapping him, but decided not to since it would get you tied up again. 

You were going to pretend to sleep, just to wait for Grell so you could escape but you ended up actually falling asleep (Reader-chan, you silly goose)

You woke up to the sound of arguing, "bruh is that Will, HE GLARE AT ME IN A PREVIOUS CHAPTER, i should tackle him..."  You went to see why he was yelling and listened in. "Grell you can't just kidnap people, what if anyone found out! Do you know what that would do to our-   Well, MY reputation!" "But I love her!' Grell complained, "Her and every man you see!" Will yelled at him, "Grell, since obviously you can't behave, I'm not allowing you to see that girl or the demon until you collect all of your over due souls." "Awwww, how many?" Grell whined

"20,000"