Alnar and the Myths of Legends

Esther the Rogue, Cuthbert the Warrior, Samnar the Archer and Alnar the Mage were a band of adventurers in the mystical land of Elsweyr, a land home to the typical Wood Elves of Tamriel. It borders Cyrodill, the home of the Imperials, and Black Marsh, the home of the Argonians. The country of Elsweyr has a good history with Cyrodill; not so much with the Black Marsh.

Elsweyr is a country full of magical creatures, ranging from the elegant will-o-wisps, secluded in the North to the fearsome and ferocious beasts called "Giants" in the South. Around the mountain Elvendar, there is the capital of Elsweyr, Elvendar. Our heroes, however, do not come from here. They originated from the village of Forsworth, a few hundred leagues North of the City of Elvendar. They were brought up in Forsworth, told of the myths and legends of unicorns, dragons, daedra, giants and the bravery and fortitude of the Wood Elves, fighting these beasts. Not all our heroes are Wood Elves, let alone everyone in Elsweyr. Esther is a Nord, a female one; Cuthbert is an Imperial, a male one; Samnar is a Wood Elf, a female one; Alnar is a Breton, a male one. All of them grew up in their Forsworthian homes with their families, following the beliefs of the Nine Divines along with Tamriel: Akatosh, Arkay, Dibella, Julianos, Kynareth, Mara, Stendarr, Talos and Zenithar. Other minor Gods are worshipped, such as Kyne and Malacath in isolated places of Tamriel.

Our heroes banded together one day when they found each other at the woods. I recall the day well, watching over them. I will tell you the story of Alnar and his friends, how they discovered the Myths of Legends and ended the forthcoming of the evil God, Jyggalag. I am the God, Talos, and I will tell you everything: their thoughts, feelings, actions, everything.